Get Yours NOW! $18 for 12 volumes & 4,565 pages of George Mueller

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 24 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 405
Amy Leung | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 31 2010 10:25 PM

Ok I had no interest in George Müller, but after reading the sample pages and seeing that it is available at $18, I'm in.  Looks like it's be very interesting to read and now I'm actually looking forward to it.  Smile

Posts 468
Charlene | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 1 2010 2:26 AM

Just a few more and it will be $15!!!!! Come on, folks! Order now!Big Smile

Charlene

Posts 205
Stephen Paynter | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 1 2010 4:18 AM

Mark Barnes:

Two of my great-aunts grew up in Mullers' Orphanage after their father died in an accident. My grandmothers' diary (written many years later) says "Grace told me one Christmas in the orphanage they had nothing much to eat and this particular Xmas eve they found a big basket of bread in the porchway. The girls all wore boots and big white pinafores."

What a great story to have in your family!

If I remember correctly, George Muller chose the site for these orphanages to be outside of the city in the country-side, so that they would have fresh air. Alas, Bristol has long since swallowed them up, and they are now quite central. ... !!

Posts 3914
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 1 2010 4:22 AM

Amy Leung:

Ok I had no interest in George Müller, but after reading the sample pages and seeing that it is available at $18, I'm in.  Looks like it's be very interesting to read and now I'm actually looking forward to it.  Smile

alll riiiiiight, Amy!!!!!  Smile

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 3914
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 1 2010 4:23 AM

Amy Leung:

alll riiiiiight, Amy!!!!!  Smile

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS