Logos 7 English -Greek LXX version

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 9
Keegan Stuart | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, May 19 2017 5:40 AM

Hey there team

So with exams coming up we seem to get alot of NT and LXX questions in the exam and with logos 7 software allowed its very helpful to be able to use the exegetical guide for LXX English to Greek and lemma, only issue is not sure just how to do that or how to sort it up , do be advised im staying in SOUTH AFRICA and thus rand to the dollar is a bit strong to me so im looking for a possible free or cheap verison that will allow me to search a LXX guide ??

Do let me know please

Thank you 

Sincerely,

Keegan

God Bless

Posts 18446
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 19 2017 8:54 AM

Keegan Stuart:
its very helpful to be able to use the exegetical guide for LXX English to Greek and lemma

Do you mean the Bible Word Study Guide?

Keegan Stuart:
so im looking for a possible free or cheap verison that will allow me to search a LXX guide ??

https://www.logos.com/product/27440/lexham-greek-english-interlinear-septuagint-hb-swete-edition is the cheapest I know of that will work in the guide. 

Posts 9
Keegan Stuart | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 22 2017 2:57 AM

hey thanks for your response, will this thing allow me to do this process: 

go into guides - exegetical guide - type in scripture reference from LXX and it will bring it up in greek and have the info on the verbs and nouns and cases etc?

Sincerely,

Keegan

God Bless

Posts 22533
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 22 2017 4:24 PM

Keegan Stuart:
go into guides - exegetical guide - type in scripture reference from LXX and it will bring it up in greek and have the info on the verbs and nouns and cases etc?

That is possible with the Swete Greek-English Interlinear Septuagint.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS
Copyright 1992-2015 Faithlife / Logos Bible Software.