Media resources not opening

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 15
IloveJesus | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Mar 26 2010 9:15 AM

When I click on the thumbnails in media resources nothing happens. It was working before but his has been an ongoing issue since A15 updates. For A16a, I downloaded the .dmg and not just updated A15a. biblical people, things and places work just fine. However they open up in a separate floating panel and not in the commentary or Bible resources panel as media resources used to do before it stopped working. Please help.

Posts 4593
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 26 2010 10:40 AM

Hi Charles

I can confirm your observation - the resources do open in a floating window.

However the only time I use these is when I want to export them to Keynote or LiveWorship.

What do you do with them in the Commentary Panel - am I missing something useful about them?

thanks

Mike

Posts 1246
David Mitchell | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 30 2010 9:13 AM

If you don't like the default placement of our panels, you can drag them wherever you'd like. Just click down on the tab heading and move your mouse over the panel you'd like it to occupy. Once it's in the right spot (a blue rectangle should show you where it will end up), release the mouse button.

David Mitchell
Development Lead
Faithlife

Posts 15
IloveJesus | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 30 2010 3:08 PM

Hi, Thanks for the suggestion but that's not really what the issue is. When I click any icon in the media resource, it doesn't expand at all like it does for biblical people, things, etc...

Posts 3148
LogosEmployee
Thomas Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 31 2010 3:21 PM

Charles:

Forgive me but I'm not sure I understand your nomenclature on a few items, or at least what exactly it is you are seeing. Are you seeing these thumbnails in a book, or are they part of the results you have when you do a search from the Home Page? Perhaps a screen-shot would be useful. Here is a link some instructions for that: http://docs.google.com/View?id=dg83s9kb_177fqxckcdj

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS