Feature question. Does it exist?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 20
Pastor Park | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, May 30 2017 11:54 AM

So I love the multiple resource feature when I am in scripture. The fact that I can get several columns worth of commentaries to pull up. However I'm never positive on which commentaries pulled up for whatever passage I'm in... because for John 10 might pull up.... 5 might pull up in haggai... etc. Is there a way to get which columns I'm looking at to display the text they are from... sort of like what happens when you have a different tab up.

When doing sermon prep, teaching prep... it's taking me far too long to make sure I know what commentaries I'm currently staring at with this specific feature.

Posts 578
Steve Maling | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 30 2017 12:31 PM

Try showing the "Locator Bar" (open the Resource Panel menu). When I do that the resources in the "servant" panels in Multiple Resource show at the head of their columns.

Posts 9043
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 30 2017 12:34 PM

Edit: answered!

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 9043
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 30 2017 12:36 PM

Steve Maling:
Try showing the "Locator Bar" (open the Resource Panel menu). When I do that the resources in the "servant" panels in Multiple Resource show at the head of their columns.

I was answering while you posted. I learned something that I did not know and appreciate you pointing out! Thanks.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 578
Steve Maling | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 30 2017 12:46 PM

You're welcome, Mark. I've profited often from your posts and am humbly surprised to be able to offer something in return. Shalom, shalom.

Posts 20
Pastor Park | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 30 2017 1:18 PM

Thank you for your quick response!

The sad thing is, It was only today where it hit me... "Logos has to have a way to fix this problem". 

A real time saver, for figuring out what exactly I'm reading.

No more guessing "I think that sounds like Boice, or Word Commentary, etc. ;)

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS