Works of Jonathan Edwards 10 Volumes

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1101
Liam | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jun 5 2017 6:29 PM

This ones closing soon: https://www.logos.com/product/62118/the-works-of-president-edwards

I own the standard 2 volume set, but does this set contain any additional material. I noticed there seems to be 2 different sections of notes on the scriptures. Not sure what the second one was. Anybody out there familiar with both sets?

Posts 1101
Liam | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 7 2017 6:01 AM

Anybody out there?...

Posts 1101
Liam | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 12 2017 6:04 AM

Liam:

Anybody out there?...

at all..?

Posts 5
NRHJohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 12 2017 6:05 AM

Your email said anyone... So as it were I fit that bill. I have no information about the 10 volume set, nearly signed up as interested and would buy if available.

Posts 2656
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 12 2017 7:00 AM

Liam:
at all..?

You would need to contact FL directly with this question. They no longer have anyone to monitor the specific groups' forums.

Looking at the descriptions, the two sets appear to be very different. But I really don't know specifics, as I only own the two-volume set.

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 1101
Liam | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 12 2017 5:54 PM

Thanks for the responses guys,

Im not sure if I have the motivation to contact Faithlife over it. $50 is a lot to gamble on a resource that I might essentially already own... so unless I hear otherwise I'll probably just cancel my order.

Posts 1101
Liam | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 19 2017 6:15 PM

Just cancelled my prepub.

Posts 2853
Forum MVP
Jacob Hantla | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 23 2017 3:33 PM

Liam:

Thanks for the responses guys,

Im not sure if I have the motivation to contact Faithlife over it. $50 is a lot to gamble on a resource that I might essentially already own... so unless I hear otherwise I'll probably just cancel my order.

The good news for the future is that returning an item is super easy, as easy as a call or email within 30 days of purchase. SO if you are ever thinking a product might be good but not sure if you should "risk it," just go ahead and risk it and return. 

Jacob Hantla
Pastor/Elder, Grace Bible Church
gbcaz.org

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS