SEPTUAGINT

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3
Himmler quettan | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jun 5 2017 7:02 PM

When I do a bible word study, I get no results for Septuagint Translation even though I have the septuagint with Logos morphology 

Posts 7923
LogosEmployee

The "Septuagint Translation" section requires a Greek Septuagint and its associated Greek-Hebrew reverse interlinear.

Posts 3
Himmler quettan | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 5 2017 8:00 PM

Can you please tell me the specific resources I need to buy

Thanks

Posts 4835
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 5 2017 10:45 PM

Reverse Interlinears are found in Logos Features Sets and also accessible through Subscriptions such as Logos Now.

Himmler quettan:

Can you please tell me the specific resources I need to buy

Thanks

Posts 24572
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 6 2017 12:40 AM

Disciple of Christ (doc):
Reverse Interlinears are found in Logos Features Sets and also accessible through Subscriptions such as Logos Now.

I'm not sure a subscription to Now would help, as the Greek-Hebrew Reverse Interlinear for Logos LXX (Septuagint with Logos Morphology) is not avaialble thru the Feature Sets and I can't find it as a separate product. It might be worth checking with Customer Service.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 4835
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 6 2017 12:50 AM

Dave Hooton:

I'm not sure a subscription to Now would help, as the Greek-Hebrew Reverse Interlinear for Logos LXX (Septuagint with Logos Morphology) is not avaialble thru the Feature Sets and I can't find it as a separate product. It might be worth checking with Customer Service.

Thanks for digging further Dave, I don't have access to a computer at the moment and the feature set comparison page is not very phone friendly. Apologies to OP if this is not in feature sets, but if it is not and OP can purchase separately it might actually be a better outcome for OP's needs. 

Posts 24572
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 6 2017 8:47 PM

Apologies to OP if this is not in feature sets, but if it is not and OP can purchase separately it might actually be a better outcome for OP's needs. 

Yes, I think this would be better because Reverse Interlinears for the Septugint are only available in the Full Feature Set and you would have to purchase the Septuagint bible (Swete's) separately. A subscription to Logos Now would be cheaper (initially) but you still have to purchase the Swete bible.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS