The Lost Sermons of C. H. Spurgeon Volume I

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3
petert vu | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jun 9 2017 11:27 AM

I thought I saw on the Logos home page that there was a companion workbook for this.  Has anyone else seen it?  Google was of no help.

Posts 7851
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 9 2017 12:50 PM

No, there isn't one available.  This was asked a while ago and the only thing I could find was the competitor's software selling the digital version and a print version special edition, but no companion workbook as they are just sermon notes  and not instructional books.

DAL

Posts 7851
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 9 2017 1:49 PM

petert vu:

I thought I saw on the Logos home page that there was a companion workbook for this.  Has anyone else seen it?  Google was of no help.

On second thought,  your questions seems to be a stupid question.    You are either the other guy with a different screen name asking the same question or you are a spammer.  In either case you seem to have too much time on your hands so no there is no workbook and  Think about it why would sermon notes need a workbook?  So yes your question is a stupid question!  Go find something better to do!

DAL

Ps.  Here's the link where the exact same question was asked on May 16 -- Word for Word.  Too much coincidence don't you think?

http://community.logos.com/forums/p/142409/901898.aspx#901898 

Posts 486
Jonathan Bradley | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 9 2017 9:45 PM

DAL:

petert vu:

On second thought,  your questions seems to be a stupid question.    You are either the other guy with a different screen name asking the same question or you are a spammer.  In either case you seem to have too much time on your hands so no there is no workbook and  Think about it why would sermon notes need a workbook?  So yes your question is a stupid question!  Go find something better to do!

DAL

Ps.  Here's the link where the exact same question was asked on May 16 -- Word for Word.  Too much coincidence don't you think?

http://community.logos.com/forums/p/142409/901898.aspx#901898 

lol

Posts 1028
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 10 2017 12:28 PM

LOL

Shalom, in Christ, Keith. Check out my music www.soundcloud.com/therealkpang

Posts 7851
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 10 2017 1:41 PM

Keith Pang:

LOL

After replying that's exactly what I thought 💭 a big LOL 😂 I figured that might make somebody's day 😁

DAL

Posts 1432
HJ. van der Wal | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 10 2017 2:11 PM

Smile

If anyone reading this thread is interested in having the Lost Sermons vol. 1 in Logos, here is the link to the Vyrso edition:

https://vyrso.com/product/136840/the-lost-sermons-of-c-h-spurgeon-volume-i 

The "sermons" are merely outlines but there are many images and an extensive introduction included. 

Even though the table of contents does not work (like in many other Vyrso resouces) I think $14.95 is a real bargain.

Posts 486
Jonathan Bradley | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 10 2017 2:13 PM

I'm wondering if they'll release them as full fledged Logos books. It's going to be a 12 volume set. 

Posts 1849
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 18 2017 2:48 AM

I ran this though Google Translate, and it says, roughly, "That DAL can be a little on the blunt side, can't he?" Big Smile

Win 10 | Android 9 | Fire OS 5

Posts 9427
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 18 2017 8:02 AM

Also a typical spammer post - start by finding an old thread or old question so your first post gets through. Then spam.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS