Bug: 4.0c beta 1: Keylinking not working for some DSS

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 13399
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Mar 28 2010 7:45 AM | Locked

It's easiest to show you by example. In the Dictionary of the Old Testament: Pentateuch, there's a reference to 1QH 3:32–36. If you hover over this reference, it rightly translates it to 1QHa Col. xi:32. However, clicking on that link goes not bring up the DSS as it should do. Indeed, if you enter that reference in the DSS it won't take you to the right place, either.

Posts 463
George Allakhverdyan | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 29 2010 10:54 AM | Locked

Mark Barnes:

It's easiest to show you by example. In the Dictionary of the Old Testament: Pentateuch, there's a reference to 1QH 3:32–36. If you hover over this reference, it rightly translates it to 1QHa Col. xi:32. However, clicking on that link goes not bring up the DSS as it should do. Indeed, if you enter that reference in the DSS it won't take you to the right place, either.

Thanks Mark.

Posts 13399
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 3 2010 3:34 PM | Locked

This is still an issue in beta 7. Here's a link to another resource where the DSS links are not working correctly. I do hope this is going to be fixed soon. It makes working with Second Temple literature very difficult.

Posts 4077
Melissa Snyder | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 4 2010 8:31 AM | Locked

Mark Barnes:

This is still an issue in beta 7. Here's a link to another resource where the DSS links are not working correctly. I do hope this is going to be fixed soon. It makes working with Second Temple literature very difficult.

We are still looking into this. I'll include your additional information in the case. Thanks.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS