In praise of the 30 day policy

Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
This post has 11 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 33
Josiah | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Jun 18 2017 7:06 AM

I just want to publicly state how much I appreciate the 30 day return policy.  I've never been able to get the information I need from researching reviews very well -- like many I have strong, particular, and unique preferences -- and there is no substitute for hands on experience.  I discovered Logos about a month ago and have been extremely impressed.  My last Bible software was QuickVerse around 20 years ago and Wow! things have come a long ways.  It's been somewhat overwhelming plunging head first, but the 30 day policy has made it as painless as possible.

At any rate, thanks for the excellent product and especially the generous policy which allows us to explore it without having to worry about making terrible irreversible decisions!

Posts 144
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 18 2017 9:19 AM

The 30 day policy is great.  The other two things to be aware of if new are:

1 There's a new monthly sale every 1st of the month so it's worth creating a wish list of books you'd like sometime but don't need now, so you can buy when on sale.

2 There's a daily deal on Twitter and Facebook.  They used to offer great deals, although nothing has caught my eye in over a year.  But it's always worth checking - even if in vain hope.

Posts 985
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 18 2017 9:31 AM

Also don't over look the free books of the month, Logos, Verbum & Vyrso.

Logos Now is also a very good deal to get into.

L4 Bible Study, L5 Reformed Bronze, & L5 Gold, L6 Platinum & Reformed Platinum, L7 Platinum.
2015 rMBP 15" 2.2GHz 16GB 256GB SSD, running macOS Sierra   Galaxy Tab 3,   Galaxy S5.

Posts 291
Gordon Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 18 2017 10:33 AM

Josiah:

I appreciate the 30 day return policy.

Yes

Posts 3
Ashley Murphy | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 18 2017 4:33 PM

Smile

Posts 4046
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 18 2017 5:13 PM

Ashley Murphy:

Smile

😉

Posts 414
Glenn Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 18 2017 6:13 PM

Paul Caneparo:
2 There's a daily deal on Twitter and Facebook.  They used to offer great deals, although nothing has caught my eye in over a year.  But it's always worth checking - even if in vain hope.

Exactly my thoughts also - I don't want to miss a gem if it sneaks in Yes

Pastor Glenn Crouch
St Paul's Lutheran Church
Kalgoorlie-Boulder, Western Australia

Posts 2664
Michael Childs | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 19 2017 2:01 PM

Josiah:

I just want to publicly state how much I appreciate the 30 day return policy.  I've never been able to get the information I need from researching reviews very well -- like many I have strong, particular, and unique preferences -- and there is no substitute for hands on experience.  I discovered Logos about a month ago and have been extremely impressed.  My last Bible software was QuickVerse around 20 years ago and Wow! things have come a long ways.  It's been somewhat overwhelming plunging head first, but the 30 day policy has made it as painless as possible.

At any rate, thanks for the excellent product and especially the generous policy which allows us to explore it without having to worry about making terrible irreversible decisions!

I heartily agree!  Faithlife / Logos is a first-class company.  They have always treated me very well, and I have been a customer over 22 years - almost from the Logos get-go.  I am thankful for the library that I have through this company.  The 30 day return period is a wonderful gift to customers.

"In all cases, the Church is to be judged by the Scripture, not the Scripture by the Church," John Wesley

Posts 1101
Juanita | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 19 2017 2:29 PM

Great policy which I have had to take advantage of more than I would like, due to the inability of garnering enough info. online.  Thanks to FL!

Posts 4046
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 19 2017 2:49 PM

Great policy and better than Accordance's for sure!

Thanks FL!

DAL

Posts 855
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 19 2017 2:49 PM

I agree the 30 day policy is great -- a real win-win in my opinion.  I have used the policy to return a few things, but ...because of the policy I have been far far more willing to purchases resources I'm not sure I'll be satisfied with simply because Faithlife has mitigated the risk.  But the fact is, most of the time I am satisfied enough with the resources to keep them.  As a result, my Logos library is MUCH larger than it would be without the return policy.

Thank you, Faithlife! 

Posts 7588
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Yesterday 9:31 PM

Rick Ausdahl:
I agree the 30 day policy is great -- a real win-win in my opinion.

Yes

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS
Copyright 1992-2015 Faithlife / Logos Bible Software.