Libronix 4 - Stuff Still Missing?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 128
Derek | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Mar 29 2010 6:26 PM

Hey all, from Shanghai.

What kind of stuff is still missing from Libronix 4?  I understand that I can install 4 along side my 3 installation, so that is not a big deal.  But I am about to start using a new laptop, and don't want to install any unnecessary software. 

I have the leader's library...(Along with the original Logos Intermediate, numerous E4 titles, and a ton of other things I have picked up over the years, vines, etc...)

Or should I just install both?  (Or should I just bite the bullet and *purchase* the upgrade to Libronix?)  I am on a limited income, so I am trying to watch my pennies.  Or in the case of Libronix and Logos, I have to watch my Benjamins - Yikes!!!!   HA ha.

Thanks!

Posts 128
Derek | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 29 2010 7:25 PM

Thanks, Kevin.  That lists stuff announced for 1Q 2010, but is there more stuff missing from L3 that won't be in that update?

Posts 29391
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 29 2010 7:29 PM

Derek:
That lists stuff announced for 1Q 2010

I think you mean 2QSmile The list originally covered three quarters - items have either been completed or slid forward. Those that slid we can "blame" on higher user priorities. The list should complete the missing features but I expect to see additional features added to L4.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 128
Derek | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 29 2010 7:52 PM

Gracias!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS