BUG? Passage Guide with Great Commission

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 30
Bram Koerts | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jun 23 2017 5:11 AM

Hallo,

If I open the standard Passage Guide / Exegetical Guide from from the main menu on Matthew 28:16-20, it only shows two commentaries ('Matthew Hendry's Concise...' and 'The life of Christ'), while my first commentary (Pillar) is opened below the Bible section. As far as the commentaries I want to use have the section 'the Great Commission' or 'Matthew 28:16-20' in their content, so there is no reason not to show them in the available commentaries. See the screenshot below.

Is this a Bug?

I'm running the newest version of Logos 7 in Dutch.

Bless,

Bram

Posts 21573
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 23 2017 6:00 AM

Have you tried refreshing the Guide?

Posts 30
Bram Koerts | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 23 2017 6:09 AM

Thanks Graham,

After refreshing the guide it does open all the available commentaries. Still I find it strange that it won't open all the commentaries at first, but only after refreshing it. And only at the Great commission every time. Must be a spiritual battle ;-).

It does not do this when you or others open Mat 28:16-20 from the homepage? Than it must be a very local Dutch bug.

Bless,

Bram

Posts 21573
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 23 2017 6:15 AM

Bram Koerts:
It does not do this when you or others open Mat 28:16-20 from the homepage? Than it must be a very local Dutch bug.

My guess is that you had a Saved Passage Guide from some time previously which was confusing things

Posts 30
Bram Koerts | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 23 2017 6:32 AM

Great! I did find a saved Passage Guide on Mat 28:16-20. After I deleted it, all the commentaries appeared. Thanks for solving this Graham!

Posts 21573
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 23 2017 6:35 AM

Bram Koerts:

Great! I did find a saved Passage Guide on Mat 28:16-20. After I deleted it, all the commentaries appeared. Thanks for solving this Graham!

You're very welcomeSmile

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS