Dataset Updates: June 26, 2017

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1322
LogosEmployee
Rick Brannan (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jun 26 2017 9:09 AM

At some point today (Monday, June 26, 2017) the following updates to datasets should become available:

• Systematic Theologies Cross References resource: Some underlying resources were recently updated, so the dataset itself was updated as well. We also increased the supported reference range from five verses to eight verses.
  • NLT Reverse Interlinears (OT and NT)
  • NASB95 Reverse Interlinears (OT and NT)
  • Old Testament Sentence Types and Old Testament Speech Acts: Dataset almost complete. Only 1 Kings, 2 Kings, and 1 Chronicles are outstanding.
  • Preaching Themes dataset: Added support for 100 ilustraciones sobre la historia de la Iglesia.

A separate update to the data behind the Lemma in Passage web service is also scheduled to occur sometime this week. The primary update will add Lemma-in-Passage support for Anchor Yale Bible Commentary (AYBC)** and New International Commentary, Old Testament (NICOT) and New Testament (NICNT). Both of these series use transliteration instead of actual Greek and Hebrew for original language words and terms. Supporting the lemmatization of transliteration is under development, and support of transliteration in these series and others is to be considered as beta support and may be retracted at a future point.

I will update this thread when the update to the web service is live.

-------

** AYBC Amos and 2 Maccabees are not presently included in the set of lemmatized AYBC volumes.

Rick Brannan
Data Wrangler, Faithlife
My books in print

Posts 1062
EastTN | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 26 2017 12:35 PM

Thank you.

Posts 74
James Ogle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 26 2017 2:02 PM

Yes

Posts 1322
LogosEmployee
Rick Brannan (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 26 2017 2:15 PM

Rick Brannan (Faithlife):
At some point today (Monday, June 26, 2017) the following updates to datasets should become available

I've been informed that some issues with 7.8 beta 2 arose during testing. We typically ship dataset updates in concert with application updates, so these dataset updates may not be available until Tuesday, June 27.

Rick Brannan
Data Wrangler, Faithlife
My books in print

Posts 5314
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 26 2017 5:37 PM

Thanks Rick for the updates and the work going into making these happen.

Posts 5270
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 27 2017 9:56 AM
Thanks for the heads up Rick I was wondering where they were... -dan
Posts 1395
James Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 27 2017 10:44 AM

Supporting the lemmatization of transliteration is under developmen

that will be useful thanks!

Logos 8  | Dell Inspiron 7373 | Windows 10 Pro 64, i7, 16GB, SSD | iPhone X | iMac 27" i7, 16GB, SSD | OS 10.13

Posts 1322
LogosEmployee
Rick Brannan (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 28 2017 1:47 PM

At some point today (Monday, June 26, 2017) the following updates to datasets should become available

I've been informed that some issues with 7.8 beta 2 arose during testing. We typically ship dataset updates in concert with application updates, so these dataset updates may not be available until Tuesday, June 27.

Apologies for the delay. I've been informed that we should be updating resources today (Wed., June 28, 2017). Thanks, y'all, for your patience.

Rick Brannan
Data Wrangler, Faithlife
My books in print

Posts 1322
LogosEmployee
Rick Brannan (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 11 2017 2:53 PM

I will update this thread when the update to the web service is live.

For details on the update see this thread and post: http://community.logos.com/forums/p/146790/912596.aspx#912596 

Rick Brannan
Data Wrangler, Faithlife
My books in print

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS