The little hamburger menu in the top left corner of the resource panel

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 71
Pat Browne | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jul 10 2017 5:10 AM

The little hamburger menu in the top left corner of the resource panel that is to allow us a chance for feedback doesn't work for me. It just gives me a shortcut to move to another book of the Bible.

Posts 1237
LogosEmployee
David Mitchell | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 10 2017 8:38 AM

The original version of this morning's blog post incorrectly pointed to the hamburger menu on the left, rather than the kebab menu on the right, which is where you'll find the option.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

David Mitchell
Development Lead
Faithlife

Posts 278
Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 10 2017 7:40 PM

Is there a vegetarian option? 

Posts 71
Pat Browne | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 12 2017 12:46 PM

I don't know. But I thought that was a cute way for Logos to express what the menu looks like. It could also be a vegetarian icon--it has a soyburger inside the buns! That would work, right??

Pat

Posts 278
Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 13 2017 1:41 AM

Smile

Posts 6411
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 19 2017 5:13 AM

This is what I am seeing. It never stops spinning.

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 6411
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 19 2017 5:13 AM

I am using the latest version of Chrome on Windows 10.

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 428
LogosEmployee
Alan Palmer (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 19 2017 8:51 AM

Lynden, thanks for bringing this to our attention. While updating a few servers last night with software patches, several of our online services were adversely affected including the one the provides the table of contents information. We resolved the issue within a short period of time but based on the time of your posting, you were likely caught in the middle of that update.

Please try again and let me know if you are still experiencing this problem.

Posts 6411
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 19 2017 11:32 PM

Problem resolved. Interestingly, I had enabled compatibility mode to see if that would solve the problem, and had to disable it to see it the way it really should be.

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS
Copyright 1992-2015 Faithlife / Logos Bible Software.