Not Downloading Systematic Theology from Wayne Grudem

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 8
Robin Foster | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Mar 31 2010 8:23 AM

I recently bought on CD Systematic theology from Wayne Grudem at a Camp Logos seminar.  I could not unlock the CD on either the PC or Mac.  Called this morning and Steve helped with downloading the book via the internet on the PC.  He said it would automatically download on the Mac also. Steve said all the licenses check out. Opened the Mac and when it updates the system, it is not downloading the Grudem addition. Need help in getting Grudem's Systematic on my Mac Logos.

Thanks

Posts 1246
David Mitchell | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 31 2010 10:56 AM

If you haven't already done so, please set up your copy of Logos 4 for Mac so that it will generate log files (instructions are here: http://community.logos.com/forums/t/6731.aspx).

After you've done this, put your disc in your Mac, open Logos 4, and type "scan optical media". After this, if it doesn't find the books on your disc, type "update resources". If the book still doesn't download, then attach your logs to this thread.

David Mitchell
Development Lead
Faithlife

Posts 8
Robin Foster | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 31 2010 12:02 PM

Thanks David

It finally downloaded after a couple of hours and I came back and opened Logos.  I am copying your advice for future reference.

Posts 12
Gene Packwood | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 10 2010 8:34 PM

Hi:

Just received my Grudem Systematic Theology DVD. Can't get Logos 4 Mac Beta 5 to see it. Tried both scan and update without result. Log attached. 6116.Archive.zip

Posts 1861
LogosEmployee
Tom Philpot (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 10 2010 11:54 PM

Gene Packwood:

Hi:

Just received my Grudem Systematic Theology DVD. Can't get Logos 4 Mac Beta 5 to see it. Tried both scan and update without result. Log attached. 6116.Archive.zip

You may need to call Customer Service and have them unlock it on your Logos 4 account.

Mobile Development Team Lead

Posts 12
Gene Packwood | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 11 2010 5:40 AM

Thanks. I'll give them a call. 

Posts 38
LogosEmployee
Don | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 11 2010 8:09 AM

This has now been activated on your account. The resource should be available the next time you restart Logos 4 and connected to the internet.

Posts 12
Gene Packwood | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 11 2010 10:51 AM

Many thanks. Done. 

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS