Summer Sale Code

Page 1 of 2 (32 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 31 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 17
Michael Hunt | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jul 25 2017 5:39 PM

Hi,

Has anyone received their summer sale code for purchasing a Logos collection during the recent promotion? (i.e. the $10 code for each $100 spent on a Logos collection)

I haven't received anything yet though they did say it would come out sometime later (just can't find anything on the dates)

Michael

Posts 282
Vincent Chia | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 25 2017 5:49 PM

I remember the small print saying that the coupons will be sent out roughly this week. I haven't received anything yet.

Director

Elyon Family Clinic & Surgery Pte Ltd

Singapore

Posts 125
Robert | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 25 2017 6:13 PM

Believe original target was 7/26...but I'm sure the complexity of the rebate parameters ($10 per $100 on certain items, over certain period, possible multiple purchases) requires some double checking of each calculation. 

Grace and peace.<><

Posts 17
Michael Hunt | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 25 2017 6:56 PM

Cool. Happy to wait, wasn't sure if I had missed it.

Posts 282
Vincent Chia | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 26 2017 7:35 PM

Is the $10 coupon based upon $100 spent on any summer sales item? Or is it $10 per $100 spent on base packages (during the summer sales) only?

I got my coupon today but it doesn't tally with any of my summer sales expenditure.

Director

Singapore

Posts 2930
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 26 2017 7:38 PM

Vincent Chia:
Is the $10 coupon based upon $100 spent on any summer sales item? Or is it $10 per $100 spent on base packages (during the summer sales) only?

It's $10 on every $100 spent on any summer sales items (including base packages), but it must include a library or base package as part of that order to get that discount.

If you bought a library in one order, and books or courses in a different order, your $10 on every $100 back would only be based on the library order.

Vincent Chia:
I got my coupon today but it doesn't tally with any of my summer sales expenditure.

Hmm, FL must be sending them out in batches. I haven't received any coupon yet, including in spam.

Posts 36
Kevin Todhunter | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 27 2017 12:43 AM

If you are correct (and my coupon agrees with your statement) then it is disappointing since the Logos website did not make this clear at all.

Posts 44
Michael Kahler | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 27 2017 3:39 AM

I spent just over $600 on base packages, separate packages, and received a single $10 coupon, not the $60 I was expecting based on the verbage provided by Logos.  I'm not sure what to think about this "deal"

Posts 2930
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 27 2017 5:04 AM

Kevin Todhunter:

If you are correct (and my coupon agrees with your statement) then it is disappointing since the Logos website did not make this clear at all.

There definitely was some confusion regarding the promotion, even after FL blogged about it. I had to ask about it, and was told "the [library] purchases must be made in the same order to qualify for the coupon code"

Michael Kahler:

I spent just over $600 on base packages, separate packages, and received a single $10 coupon, not the $60 I was expecting based on the verbage provided by Logos.

I'm not sure what you mean by "separate packages." The deal only applied to the Mobile Ed courses and commentaries on the Summer Sale page. If you purchased other items that weren't on the Summer Sale page, they wouldn't qualify.

That being said, I still haven't received any coupon, myself.

Posts 125
Robert | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 27 2017 5:52 AM

It was a long (late June-July 19) and complicated sale. Based on the $20 code I received (on about $380 of base packages, not counting other SS items), multiple purchases (in my case, 3) were somehow missed in final totals. 

Grace and peace. <>< 

Posts 44
Michael Kahler | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 27 2017 6:29 AM

The coupon also applied to base packages as seen in the blog emails.

Bonus: Buy a base package and get $10 for every $100 you spend in the summer sale! Learn more.

But, in the grand scheme of things something like this misunderstanding of the sale is meaningless.

Posts 873
Justin Gatlin | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 27 2017 6:45 AM

It would not hurt to contact customer service and show that you purchased a base package and some sale items, just not all at once, and were confused by the "Buy a base package and get $10 for every $100 you spend in the summer sale!" Language.  The worst they can do is say no. 

Posts 2930
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 27 2017 7:42 AM

Michael Kahler:

The coupon also applied to base packages as seen in the blog emails.

Yes, it did, Michael.

Sorry that my reply was confusing. I was specifically responding to "separate packages," not being sure what you meant by that.

The deal only applied to Summer Sale items (which included base packages, along with specific commentaries and Mobile Ed courses), not other packages such as library expansions or feature expansions. Any non-Summer-Sale items in our order wouldn't have counted towards the deal.

Posts 581
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 27 2017 5:21 PM

Michael Kahler:

I spent just over $600 on base packages, separate packages, and received a single $10 coupon, not the $60 I was expecting based on the verbage provided by Logos.  I'm not sure what to think about this "deal"

I just got my coupon. I bought 3 separate base packages for just over $100 a piece, and they sent me one coupon for $30. So if you have a similar situation and you didn't receive the right amount you should definitely call customer service.

Posts 17
Michael Hunt | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 27 2017 5:49 PM

Haven't seen any coupon turn up yet. Will email customer service.

Posts 282
Vincent Chia | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 27 2017 6:01 PM

I wrote to customer service. They wrote back to apologize for sending me a fraction of what was due to me, but thus far, I do not see the coupon owed me.

Director

Singapore

Posts 44
Michael Kahler | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 27 2017 6:11 PM

Hi Kiyah,

I have taken your advice, along with the advice of others in this forum thread and contacted customer service.  Spoke to Carmen and so far nothing has been resolved.  He is supposed to call me back tomorrow.  I'll update after I hear from him.  Sure hope the next deal Logos/Faithlife offers is not such a confusing mess!  

Thanks!

Posts 6012
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 27 2017 6:11 PM

The question is: why spend $100 just to get $10 back or even worse - dish out $600 to get $60 back? 

I think I like it better when they just give you a coupon ($10 or $20) to spend on whatever you like without having to spend a certain amount. It's like the thieves tele-radio evangelists that say they will give you a free CD of their sermon for a gift of $50 bucks or more LOL maybe not really but quite similar 😂 hehehe

DAL

Posts 4823
doc | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 27 2017 6:20 PM

DAL:

The question is: why spend $100 just to get $10 back or even worse - dish out $600 to get $60 back? 

I think I like it better when they just give you a coupon ($10 or $20) to spend on whatever you like without having to spend a certain amount. It's like the thieves tele-radio evangelists that say they will give you a free CD of their sermon for a gift of $50 bucks or more LOL maybe not really but quite similar 😂 hehehe

DAL

This promotion offered more than just the $10 coupon but also 10% off library's and 50%off select mobile ed courses. If those were good deals for someone then the coupon is a bonus. I agree I would not personally do it for just the coupon.

Posts 282
Vincent Chia | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 27 2017 6:30 PM

FYI, the coupon cannot be used on sales and discounted products. Only full priced items.

Director

Singapore

Page 1 of 2 (32 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS