Summer Sale Code

Page 2 of 2 (32 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 31 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 17
Michael Hunt | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 27 2017 6:34 PM

Sorry should have looked deeper in my email folders. Came in earlier this morning. Doh.

Posts 3113
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 27 2017 6:50 PM

I got my coupon about 45 minutes ago, and it was for the expected amount.

I applied it to some resources I was missing for TH361. Thanks, FL!

Posts 633
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 27 2017 9:15 PM

DAL:

The question is: why spend $100 just to get $10 back or even worse - dish out $600 to get $60 back? 

I think I like it better when they just give you a coupon ($10 or $20) to spend on whatever you like without having to spend a certain amount. It's like the thieves tele-radio evangelists that say they will give you a free CD of their sermon for a gift of $50 bucks or more LOL maybe not really but quite similar 😂 hehehe

DAL

In my case I got $10 each for packages that I wanted anyway. So why not get a coupon for something that I already wanted.

Posts 40
Kevin Todhunter | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 28 2017 12:07 AM

I contacted Customer Services by email yesterday and got a warm and prompt response that sorted out the issue for me. Thanks FL!

Posts 6158
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 28 2017 1:24 AM

Vincent Chia:

FYI, the coupon cannot be used on sales and discounted products. Only full priced items.

Oops! 😂😁😆

Posts 318
Vincent Chia | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 28 2017 1:41 AM

Kevin Todhunter:

I contacted Customer Services by email yesterday and got a warm and prompt response that sorted out the issue for me. Thanks FL!

Poor me. Even the coupon code they sent me, which is a fraction of what I should receive, DOESN'T WORK. I have contacted customer service many times via email, as phone calls are prohibitively expensive for a Singapore based customer ... yet to no avail.

Very disappointing to say the least.

Director

Elyon Family Clinic & Surgery Pte Ltd

Singapore

Posts 1788
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 28 2017 8:44 AM

Vincent Chia:

FYI, the coupon cannot be used on sales and discounted products. Only full priced items.

This is not true. See the list of restrictions. Perhaps you're (justifiably) misunderstanding this restriction: "Promotional codes cannot be combined to get more than one discount on a product." That just means if you have a code for 10% off BDAG and 20% off BDAG that you'll be able to use only one of them; they don't stack. But if BDAG is on sale for $130, you could take another 20% off the already discounted sale price.

You can certainly use this order-level promo code to take $x off your order that includes products on sale, though you couldn't also use a $20 off birthday promo code (as per restriction this restriction: "Order-level discounts cannot be combined to get more than one discount per order.").

Posts 125
Robert | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 28 2017 4:07 PM

Kevin Todhunter:

This was also my experience. Thank you, FL.

Grace and peace. <><

Posts 318
Vincent Chia | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 28 2017 4:24 PM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

Vincent Chia:

This is not true. See the list of restrictions. Perhaps you're (justifiably) misunderstanding this restriction: "Promotional codes cannot be combined to get more than one discount on a product." That just means if you have a code for 10% off BDAG and 20% off BDAG that you'll be able to use only one of them; they don't stack. But if BDAG is on sale for $130, you could take another 20% off the already discounted sale price.

You can certainly use this order-level promo code to take $x off your order that includes products on sale, though you couldn't also use a $20 off birthday promo code (as per restriction this restriction: "Order-level discounts cannot be combined to get more than one discount per order.").

Dear Phil,

I would appreciate a clear explanation on how the coupons are awarded.

I spent roughly 3.6X dollars worth of coupon on two orders during the summer sales, both of which include a base package and only summer sales items.

I was given 2X for my coupon.

I have written to customer service many times for an explanation, and if needed, a correction.

My first coupon was for 1.1X amount. Then they cancelled that coupon and sent me a coupon for 2X dollars. I would appreciate your input.

For your reference, these were my summer sales orders:

11482760  11580702

Thanks in advance.

Director

Singapore

Posts 44
Michael Kahler | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 31 2017 6:59 AM

After contacting customer service and waiting an extra day while they reviewed my case, I did end up receiving my coupon code for the full $60 off.  Glad this is finally resolved and hope any future sales are handled better than this one was.  But, after a bit of a battle, all ended up well.

Posts 164
LogosEmployee
Erin | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 31 2017 11:01 AM

Hi Vincent,

Thanks for reaching out. We apologize for the inconvenience and confusion with the coupon code! I've done a manual check on your account, and have re-issued your coupon code for $380, which should be the correct amount. You should receive an email today with the updated code.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Posts 318
Vincent Chia | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 31 2017 6:57 PM

Thank you very very much Erin Smile Glad it got sorted out!

Director

Singapore

Page 2 of 2 (32 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS