BUG: Song Titles in Order do not update when changing songs in the song panel - Mac & Windows

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 370
Josh Edwards | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jul 27 2017 4:11 AM

I reuse presentations every week only changing the songs and other content slides in the presentation. It saves time for me. However, after the latest update (July 24th) there's a very annoying change that took place. When I look up the song and change the song used by entering the title in the song window, the title in the service order doesn't change! This wasn't the case a week ago. I think something got broken in the new update. Could you please clarify or check this for me? It's annoying to have to enter the song title in the song window then change the title in the order of service as well. It used to be automatic. Thanks!

Posts 3154
LogosEmployee
Thomas Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 27 2017 8:12 AM

Thank you for reporting this, Josh. I'm looking into this for you. I'll reply here with what I discover. 

Posts 3154
LogosEmployee
Thomas Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 27 2017 9:33 AM

We were able to replicate the behavior, and are working on a fix now. Thanks again for reporting this, Josh. Smile

Posts 77
LogosEmployee
Brandon Adent | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 27 2017 1:50 PM

We just shipped a fix for this. Just download the latest version when you open Proclaim.

If the changes are still not propagating to the order of service correctly, set the title you want in the service item window, then clear the title in the order of service.

The title in the order of service will change to the title in the service item window, and you'll now be able to edit the title in the order of service from the service item window.

Thanks again for bringing this to our attention, and we're sorry for the inconvenience this causes.

Posts 370
Josh Edwards | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 27 2017 6:43 PM

Thanks for the quick work! It works as expected now. I was sure it was just a regression. Thanks for being such a wonderful company that makes a great product!

Posts 4674
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 28 2017 1:57 AM

It does indeed work as expected. I have just changed 'I'll go in the strength of the Lord' to 'Amazing Grace' all the titles changed as required.

All I have to do now is pursued the congregation to sing Amazing Grace to the tune of 'I'll go in the strength'  :-)

Artificial Intelligence, it seems, only goes so far...

Thanks for the fix.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS