Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3
Alan Kinder | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Aug 4 2017 9:19 AM

I just started making a new presentation for this coming Sunday, and I am unable to drag slides (reorder) once I insert them. Proclaim is only allowing me to insert slides into the Service tab, I can't insert anything into the Pre-Service, Warmup or Post-Service areas. I cannot reorder the slides in the Service area. Something is wrong...

Posts 32
Zachary Craft | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 4 2017 9:46 AM

Hello, Alan. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're having. I'm not able to replicate the issue you've described. To move a slide within the order of service, all you need to do is left click (hold) the slide title and move it up or down in your order of service. In relation to adding new slides to a certain area in the order of service, when you click "Add Item" in Proclaim, it will insert the slide in the last section of the service order that you were working in.

If that doesn't resolve your issue, you might try rebooting your Proclaim and/or your computer. Please let us know if you need any additional assistance.

Posts 3
Alan Kinder | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 4 2017 9:47 AM

OK, I got it to begin working...I had to go On Air momentarily and then return to Edit mode. I was then able to begin inserting slides and moving them (drag and drop) as usual. All is well...for now...

Posts 3
Alan Kinder | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 4 2017 9:49 AM

I'm very familiar with dragging slides to new positions within Proclaim. When I tried to do so this morning the slides would not move. I did reboot Proclaim several times as well as rebooted my computer. This also happened when I opened an existing presentation that I had used last week, I could not move slides.

However, once I went On-Air momentarily, and then returned to Edit mode, I was able to move slides as usual.

Posts 3502
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 4 2017 10:01 PM

Alan, glad to hear you were able to work around the issue. Are you on Mac or Windows? 

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS