NASB Verse by Verse Form

Page 1 of 4 (80 items) 1 2 3 4 Next >
This post has 79 Replies | 6 Followers

Posts 631
Randall Cue | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Aug 7 2017 2:44 PM

My NASB is now back in verse form. Is the paragraph form gone for good or do we get a choice as to format?

Posts 3992
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 7 2017 2:59 PM

You will have a choice of format. FL will make available a separate NASB resource in paragraph form, which might be shipping this month.

Thanks to FL for including Carta and a Hebrew audio bible in Logos 9!

Posts 1702
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 7 2017 3:51 PM

Correct. The new paragraph version is finished and published. We'll be unveiling how to grab it very shortly.

Posts 3317
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 7 2017 4:03 PM

Mine is still paragraph format which is fine.

Posts 3992
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 7 2017 4:08 PM

Whyndell Grizzard:

Mine is still paragraph format which is fine.

It sounds like you haven't updated Logos yet. The resource update which reverted it to verse format was available earlier today.

Thanks to FL for including Carta and a Hebrew audio bible in Logos 9!

Posts 631
Randall Cue | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 8 2017 6:37 AM

I am not angry, but I am very disappointed in the way FL has handled this whole issue. I had no choice when it changed from verse to paragraph form and no choice when it went back to verse form. Also, no information was given as to when either of the changes would be made. They simply happened. Again, I'm not angry, and I hope FL has learned from this issue.

Posts 29929
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 8 2017 10:35 AM

Info WAS given, but just in the forums. An email should have been sent. 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 5903
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 8 2017 11:24 AM

alabama24:

Info WAS given, but just in the forums. An email should have been sent. 

The forums only reach a subset of customers, FL continue to fail to understand that point.

Posts 3317
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 8 2017 12:11 PM

Have they mentioned when the great and better paragraph version will return, its hard reading the sinners version.Devil

Posts 29929
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 8 2017 12:43 PM

Whyndell Grizzard:
Have they mentioned when the great and better paragraph version will return

A FL employee (Ben?) mentioned that an announcement should be shortly forthcoming. No idea what that means. 

Posts 2089
Randy W. Sims | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 8 2017 12:52 PM

I don't recall mention, but will it work off the same RI? or another copy? Surely an RI is included?

Posts 29929
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 8 2017 1:02 PM
I assume the "same" RI, but a separate resource. Notes in one won't be attached to the other resource.

Posts 935
LogosEmployee

This should all be rolling out soon (I'm waiting on a few final details).

There will be a separate product page for the paragraph version. We will set up a discount such that anyone who owns the current version of the NASB will be able to get the paragraph version free. There is a new reverse interlinear for the paragraph version. That, too, will be available for free to anyone who owns the previous reverse interlinear.

I'll post here in the forums when that's ready. We'll plan to send out some email communication later this week or next week.

Thanks!

Director, Bible Study Products Department

Posts 3317
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 8 2017 3:41 PM

Thank youBig Smile

Posts 3317
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 9 2017 3:45 AM

Thanks for the paragraph version, looks great and it is very convenient to have both formats available.

One request, since I keep both linked to my tool bar- can you make one with a different color/ design to easily distinguish them? 

Posts 4789
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 9 2017 3:55 AM

https://www.logos.com/product/145179/the-new-american-standard-bible-1995-update 

That is the link for the paragraph version. Haven't seen the interlinear yet though

Posts 2780
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 9 2017 5:38 AM

Whyndell Grizzard:

One request, since I keep both linked to my tool bar- can you make one with a different color/ design to easily distinguish them? 

I have noticed that the website has a different color, but on the desktop, it is the same color (Blue) for both. Hopefully they will change it on the desktop to match the color on the website.

Posts 4789
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 9 2017 5:39 AM

Not available on mobile either.. yet

Posts 2089
Randy W. Sims | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 9 2017 5:43 AM

Mattillo:

Not available on mobile either.. yet

IIRC, Faithlife has said in the past that it can take up to a week to propogate to the mobile system. The web page does indicate Mobile will be available.

Posts 4789
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 9 2017 5:50 AM

Yes sir. I only meant it as an observation. I know these things take time and no official announcement has been made yet.

Page 1 of 4 (80 items) 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS