NASB Verse by Verse Form

Page 3 of 4 (80 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next >
This post has 79 Replies | 6 Followers

Posts 82
LogosEmployee

Hi there,

The reverse interlinear is up. The collection includes all NASB reverse interlinears (OT/NT line-by-line and OT/NT paragraph) and is set up with dynamic pricing, which should allow you to get the new ones for free.

https://www.logos.com/product/145180/the-new-american-standard-bible-nasb-reverse-interlinears-set

Thanks!

Mattillo:

Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife):

Dustin Pearson:

Paragraph version is up:

https://www.logos.com/product/145179/the-new-american-standard-bible-1995-update

Was Free for me so looks like discount is applied correctly. Didn't see the interlinear that was mentioned yet though...

The reverse interlinear should be up soon.

Any updates on the reverse interlinear sir?

Posts 2771
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 11 2017 2:53 PM

Kristina Vandiver:

Hi there,

The reverse interlinear is up. The collection includes all NASB reverse interlinears (OT/NT line-by-line and OT/NT paragraph) and is set up with dynamic pricing, which should allow you to get the new ones for free.

https://www.logos.com/product/145180/the-new-american-standard-bible-nasb-reverse-interlinears-set

Thanks!

Hi Kristina;

Is there any news on if the book cover will be changed to match that of the website sales page or if Faithlife will change it to something else?

As it is now, the covers are exactly the same, which presents some difficulty in identifying by sight one from the other.

Thanks

Posts 82
LogosEmployee

Hi Erwin,

I can't speak to that, but I have sent your message to someone who can.

Thanks!

Posts 2771
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 11 2017 3:04 PM

Kristina Vandiver:

Hi Erwin,

I can't speak to that, but I have sent your message to someone who can.

Thanks!

Thank you. Smile

Posts 1490
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 11 2017 3:25 PM

Erwin Stull, Sr.:

Kristina Vandiver:

Hi there,

Thanks!

Hi Kristina;

Is there any news on if the book cover will be changed to match that of the website sales page or if Faithlife will change it to something else?

As it is now, the covers are exactly the same, which presents some difficulty in identifying by sight one from the other.

Thanks

That's the plan. We'll keep the original NASB95 the same and come up with something different for the paragraph edition. AT this point I don't have a time estimate of when it'll be finished.

Posts 2771
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 11 2017 3:41 PM

Kyle G. Anderson:

Erwin Stull, Sr.:

Kristina Vandiver:

Hi there,

Thanks!

Hi Kristina;

Thanks

That's the plan. We'll keep the original NASB95 the same and come up with something different for the paragraph edition. AT this point I don't have a time estimate of when it'll be finished.

Thanks, Kyle;

I guess it's a little more complicated than I was thinking. I was thinking that you could probably just use the image that's shown on the website, since that one is already established.

You know we want a quick fix most of the time. Smile

Posts 9468
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 11 2017 5:41 PM

I want to thank Faithlife for the way they handled this entire issue. They produced a paragraph formatted text for those who wanted it, and have allowed those of us who wanted the one verse a line format basically unchanged to have that, too. Those who've been following along know that this caused more trouble for FL than they imagined. Yet, when faced with the response, they did the right thing in order to please all of us. This is excellent customer service. Much appreciated.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 3297
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 11 2017 6:11 PM

Mark Smith:

I want to thank Faithlife for the way they handled this entire issue. They produced a paragraph formatted text for those who wanted it, and have allowed those of us who wanted the one verse a line format basically unchanged to have that, too. Those who've been following along know that this caused more trouble for FL than they imagined. Yet, when faced with the response, they did the right thing in order to please all of us. This is excellent customer service. Much appreciated.

Totally agree๐Ÿ‘

Posts 5608
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 12 2017 3:37 AM

Mark Smith:

๐Ÿ‘

Posts 1104
EastTN | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 12 2017 7:17 AM

Mark Smith:

Yes

Posts 152
Willie | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 13 2017 11:12 PM

Mark Smith:

Very well stated Mark!  I also agree.

I’ve only been a Logos user for about three years but in that short time I’ve never been as excited about any Faithlife action than last week’s restoration of the original publisher’s verse formatted NASB with all its related functionality.  I was also happy to see a separate paragraph version made available for those who prefer that format.

I realize there was some initial reluctance among team members who worked on this to the idea of maintaining two resources instead of one, but I truly believe the team came up with the perfect solution (one which is logical, practical, and fair).     

Posts 152
Willie | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 14 2017 12:15 AM

Kyle G. Anderson:

Erwin Stull, Sr.:

That's the plan.  We'll keep the original NASB95 the same and come up with something different for the paragraph edition.

Thanks Faithlife for keeping the original verse formatted NASB95's blue icon the same!  Having a different icon for the paragraph version should be helpful.

Posts 2773
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 14 2017 1:06 AM

By the way, is the same thing gonna be done to other Bibles as well?

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Seminary Student (VIU).
Christian Debate Forum --- Auferstanden! Blog

Posts 24551
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 14 2017 1:38 AM

Jan Krohn:

I think that is unlikely - the uniqueness of the original NASB line-by-line formatting was what made this one different

I think any additional capabilities will be addressed via Resource Visual Filters

Posts 5608
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 14 2017 4:33 AM

Graham Criddle:

Jan Krohn:

I think that is unlikely - the uniqueness of the original NASB line-by-line formatting was what made this one different

I think any additional capabilities will be addressed via Resource Visual Filters

As Graham said this is a unique situation.  I would not expect it for any other bible as no other bible was originally formulated as one verse per line. Provided they leave this one as it is and continue to offer the two formats I will have no issue.

Posts 1358
Edwin Bowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 14 2017 5:32 AM

Mark Smith:

YesYes

Posts 2089
Randy W. Sims | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 21 2017 11:21 AM

Kristina Vandiver:

What is the plan for the other RIs? Are some going to continue to be made available with Basic? Will they all be made available for purchase, at consistent pricing, on the store? Similar to how Bibles were done?

https://www.logos.com/products/search?q=Reverse+Interlinear

Posts 3992
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 21 2017 11:56 AM

Randy W. Sims:
What is the plan for the other RIs? Are some going to continue to be made available with Basic? Will they all be made available for purchase, at consistent pricing, on the store? Similar to how Bibles were done?

This NASB RI offering is a special case, and is the exception rather than the rule. I don't know if other RIs will be unbundled in the future, but Reverse Interlinears are generally sold as part of a feature set bundle. A few are available in the Basic Feature Set (included in the Basic base package). Others are available as part of the Starter or Full Feature Set. (All are obviously available in Logos Now.)

I'd say that FL has made all the RIs, and other features and tools much more accessible for L7, by moving the Full Feature Set from Gold to the Bronze tier.

It probably won't ever be cost-effective to buy individual RIs separately, considering how we generally need additional tools and features beyond a Reverse Interlinear to get the most out of the program.

Thanks to FL for including Carta and a Hebrew audio bible in Logos 9!

Posts 988
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 23 2017 4:50 AM

My NASB Paragraph version icon magically changed color while I was sleeping. Thanks for making the distinction between the two versions. I haven't check my smartphone yet but the distinction will really help there because of the smaller screen.

Posts 988
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 23 2017 5:23 AM

It changed on my phone too. Awesome, super helpful. Thanks!

Page 3 of 4 (80 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS