Posts 83
Br. Anthony | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 8 2017 6:18 AM

Okay so I fixed mine somehow.  This is what I did:

1. Reindex LLS:LXHEBANLEX
  2. Closed Logos
  3. Reopened Logos
  4. Closed Analytical Hebrew Lexicon
  5. Reopened Lexicon

Now everything appears to work:  the info pane, non-bible resources, right-clicking, etc.

Posts 2197
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 8 2017 6:21 AM

Thanks Anthony! Worked. Just needed to open and close Logos and the resource after the reindex.

Posts 2304
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 8 2017 6:26 AM

Glad you guys figured it out! Some issues with this resource remain.

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 83
Br. Anthony | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 8 2017 6:27 AM

Beloved:

Glad you guys figured it out! Some issues with this resource remain.

Such as?

Posts 2197
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 8 2017 6:27 AM

If you go to the ESV Gen 1.1 and click on "created", the lexicon does not go to the headword. The resources is going to be awesome, but may still need some work.

Posts 2304
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 8 2017 6:32 AM

Br. Anthony:
Such as?

See these threads, https://community.logos.com/forums/p/147484/916546.aspx#916546https://community.logos.com/forums/p/147482/916531.aspx#916531 

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 3191
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 8 2017 6:51 AM

John Fidel:
If you go to the ESV Gen 1.1 and click on "created", the lexicon does not go to the headword.

I posted about that issue in a separate thread, since it seemed unrelated to not being able to link to the resource at all.

Posts 1277
LogosEmployee
Rick Brannan (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 8 2017 7:18 AM

We're still digging over here.

Thanks, John, for the screen shots. Others with the issue: Are you working directly with the Hebrew text (if so, which one?) or with a reverse interlinear?

Edit: Just saw Br. Anthony's post. Helps to read the second page of comments. Indifferent 

We will be updating the resource (probably with the next resource release in two weeks) to make keylinking in from non-LHB texts a better experience.

Thanks for y'all's patience. I'm considering this issue resolved unless someone still has problems after following Br. Anthony's steps above (close resource, restart Logos, open resource).

Rick Brannan
Data Wrangler, Faithlife
My books in print

Posts 10118
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 8 2017 10:26 AM

Rick Brannan (Faithlife):

We will be updating the resource (probably with the next resource release in two weeks) to make keylinking in from non-LHB texts a better experience.

Recommend Isaac et al be credited in the author field (library). I checked Lexham; they all have authors except for the Bible (understandably). And this one.  I think a big step for Logos. It creates a stepping stone between Strongs, and formal hebrew.

Unrelated:

This AM, the Logos server somehow was able to locate my purchases for the last 2 months. After yesterday's re-try over and over. I'm amazed. Logos yawns at major purchasers (not me, anymore). And yawns at delivery (but now works great on the mobiles!). 

Posts 804
Bill Fiess | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 8 2017 1:59 PM

Hi Rick,

Your new LALHB is truly OUTSTANDING in its organization and information. I am hoping that I can get it working effectively on my program shortly. I noticed that - at least once or twice - when I chose a LEMMA I got an INFLECTION of the word [by mistake]. For example, in choosing the LEMMA ברא bara in Gen 1:1 I got one of the inflections of ברא rather than the entire article. 

But nonetheless, THANKS, for this amazing resource.

Bill Fiess

Richlands, VA

Posts 804
Bill Fiess | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 8 2017 2:02 PM

Thanks, Anthony!

Posts 2197
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 8 2017 3:20 PM
Rick, Great work from the FL team on the resource.
Posts 1277
LogosEmployee
Rick Brannan (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 9 2017 7:54 AM

Bill & John, thanks for the encouragement. Isaiah is lead on this one, so all the accolades are his.

Bill Fiess:
I noticed that - at least once or twice - when I chose a LEMMA I got an INFLECTION of the word [by mistake].

This problem should be resolved with the next release of the resource.

Rick Brannan
Data Wrangler, Faithlife
My books in print

Posts 37
LogosEmployee
Isaiah | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 9 2017 4:11 PM

This problem will be resolved in the next update to the lexicon, which should go out in less than two weeks.

Thank you so much for reporting this problem! Hope you are enjoying the other excellent features of the lexicon.

Isaiah.

Page 2 of 2 (34 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS