Lexham Analytical Lexicon of the Hebrew Bible and numbered lemmas

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 3191
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Aug 8 2017 1:23 AM

When looking up a numbered lemma from the BWS or context menu, LXHEBANLEX appears to open up to the wrong entry.

• אָדָם 1 opens up to the inflections, not the headword

• אלה 1 opens up to אַלָּה instead of אָלָה

Posts 37
LogosEmployee
Isaiah | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 9 2017 4:08 PM

I'll be shipping an update that will fix the problem of the jump to the lexicon entry from a Bible.

Unfortunately, that fix doesn't resolve the issue with jumping to the lexicon from lemma link in the Bible Word Study. I'll get this issue submitted through our bug handling processes.

Thanks for letting us know about this!

Isaiah.

Posts 3191
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 9 2017 4:30 PM

Thank you, not only for the upcoming fix, but for authoring this resource in the first place!

Posts 2304
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 9 2017 4:40 PM

PetahChristian:
Thank you, not only for the upcoming fixes, but for authoring this resource in the first place!

Yes

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 600
Steve Maling | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 9 2017 5:12 PM

Petah Christian and Beloved are "only" the leaders of a great chorus of grateful students of the Word. Many, many thanks to you and the whole of your Faithlife Team, Isaiah.

Posts 3191
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 16 2017 4:03 AM

Isaiah M. Hoogendyk:
I'll be shipping an update that will fix the problem of the jump to the lexicon entry from a Bible.

Received the update, and this issue has been fixed as promised. Thanks so much!

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS