4.0c B2 - didn't we have Highlighting Shortcuts in B1?

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 818
Richard Lyall | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Apr 1 2010 2:00 PM | Locked

From wiki for Beta 2:

Highlighting
Added Shortcut key drop-down to Highlighing panel context menu to assign to custom and system styles.

From wiki for Beta 1:

Highlighting
Shortcut key chooser added to Highlighting context menu.

Am I missing something, or are these referring to the same feature?
Posts 4768
RIP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 1 2010 2:07 PM | Locked

I think the new highlighting shortcuts are awesome! Much better than in Beta 1Smile

Posts 19333
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 1 2010 2:15 PM | Locked

Fred Chapman:

I think the new highlighting shortcuts are awesome! Much better than in Beta 1Smile

It is identical to Beta 1. I downloaded B2 on my desktop, but I still have B1 on my laptop. The highlighting shortcuts feature was already implemented in B1 and has not changed in B2.

Posts 844
Dewayne Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 1 2010 2:15 PM | Locked

I read this on the wiki. I wonder, are they saying that we can now add highlighters to any of the palettes? I am at work and due to possible re-indexing mentioned in the wiki, I can't install it as yet.

“... every day in which I do not penetrate more deeply into the knowledge of God’s Word in Holy Scripture is a lost day for me. I can only move forward with certainty upon the firm ground of the Word of God.”

Posts 4768
RIP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 1 2010 2:18 PM | Locked

Rosie Perera:

Fred Chapman:

It is identical to Beta 1. I downloaded B2 on my desktop, but I still have B1 on my laptop. The highlighting shortcuts feature was already implemented in B1 and has not changed in B2.

Just a little payback for Richard's "free book post".Devil

Posts 5630
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 1 2010 2:19 PM | Locked

I could swear this was fixed in 4.0b:

• Subscript, Superscript, and Small Caps font styles now preview correctly in the Highlighting panel.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 4077
Melissa Snyder | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 1 2010 2:22 PM | Locked

Richard Lyall:
]Highlighting
Added Shortcut key drop-down to Highlighing panel context menu to assign to custom and system styles.

Oops -- that was supposed to have been removed. Embarrassed  Same feature.

Posts 4077
Melissa Snyder | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 1 2010 2:36 PM | Locked

Todd Phillips:

I could swear this was fixed in 4.0b:

• Subscript, Superscript, and Small Caps font styles now preview correctly in the Highlighting panel.

This line been revised to:

• Small Caps font styles now preview correctly in the Highlighting panel.

The small caps style baseline alignment in the preview was fixed. (I.e., where the first, or upper case letter was slightly above the other letters before, they all sit on the baseline evenly now.)

Sorry for the confusion.

Posts 818
Richard Lyall | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 1 2010 4:12 PM | Locked

Just a little payback for Richard's "free book post".Devil

Ah, we're teaching karma now are we ;)

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS