Zondervan pre-pub discounts expire this weekend

Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 26 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 60
Richard Crampton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 4 2010 5:17 AM

Steve, I have been using three programs for several years now so I'm used to it.;)  I'm glad you have found what works for you!  Blessings to you all!

Posts 6
Matthew Leighty | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 5 2010 5:48 AM

Anyone know when this is releasing?  I was expecting it to be ready this morning.

Posts 19073
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 5 2010 5:58 AM

Matthew Leighty:

Anyone know when this is releasing?  I was expecting it to be ready this morning.

Logos is on Pacific Time. It is still not even 6AM. Most of them probably aren't even awake yet. It should be available later in the day. But if past experience is any indicator, not everyone will get it on the first day. They have to process everyone's credit cards, which can take a while.

Posts 5615
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 5 2010 6:29 AM

Matthew Leighty:

I've received most of my pre-pubs in the late afternoon of the shipping day (EBC was a received at 6pm Central).  But, like Rosie said, the processing can take more than a day.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 3896
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 5 2010 6:29 AM

well, I haven't canceled yet, and I am hoping my salesman will be able to respond fairly quickly this morning, after he gets to the office . . . . :)   But if I don't hear from him within an hour (or less) of 9 PT, then I may have to cancel/delete cc info.

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 6
Matthew Leighty | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 5 2010 8:31 AM

Thanks for the info.  I have been looking foreword to adding the NIV Application Commentary to my library, I have passed on most everything else.  A little too much $$$ for me.

Posts 2
Dennis Bowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 9 2010 8:49 PM

Hello Richard,

I saw that you answered in a previous post that you might have a copy, so I am answering here in hopes that you are still following this. 

If you have a copy of the free version of Wordsearch V5, I would love to get my hands on a copy of it.  Please let me know if you still can provide this.

Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS