Logos Store Integration

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Posts 237
Kevin Olson | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Aug 25 2017 6:16 AM

Hi, 

Is there a simple way to search the "Store" by author and have it bring up all resources in Logos, Vyrso, and Verbum?  Or, to search by book title, and have it bring up the resource no matter where it is located?

It is lost on me that all of these are under Faithlife, and yet there are three separate stores.  

Thanks!

Posts 689
James McAdams | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 25 2017 7:17 AM

I'm 95% sure that you get any results on Verbum or the main Noet page when searching the Logos site.

Vyrso and Ebooks.noet.com results aren't displayed, though, and I'm not aware of any way around that.

I would love to have the normal search results displayed on the Logos page, along with a link saying something like "[number] more results at Vyrso.com" - just something that tells you there are results and that can take you straight to those search results.

It would mean that the user is still aware that the sites are different so you wouldn't accidentally get a Vyrso resource thinking it was fully tagged or anything, but that you won't miss a product that you're looking for just because you're searching the wrong site.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS