Page 9 of 9 (164 items) « First ... < Previous 5 6 7 8 9
This post has 163 Replies | 9 Followers

Posts 25
David Couch | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 12 2017 12:28 AM

Ah yeah, seems so. I just tried in the Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible too, and it doesnt work in the same way.

Posts 2371
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 12 2017 5:33 AM

I have things set up so that I have my Bible and Notes file open in one screen and the next screams synced to the first is my commentary. When I tap on the note icon in a Bible verse and it pops up. I hit the Edit Note link at the bottom of the window that pops up, but it doesn’t move the Note file to that note.

This led to a new need. We need a search box so that I could search for this note or other things in my open Note document.

Posts 1401
Forum MVP
Fr Devin Roza | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 12 2017 7:37 AM

David Couch:

Ah yeah, seems so. I just tried in the Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible too, and it doesnt work in the same way.

Even in resources where it works, I've seen times where it simply won't work, on images where it previously did. Then later on it starts working again. Huh?

Posts 5
Willie | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 16 2017 1:46 PM

I am not a participant in the LogosNext Beta but I have been reading this thread with great interest and excitement.  Please see comments/observations below: 

Bible Button:

Bill Anderson:

Does anyone find the Logos logo functioning as the Bible logo inconsistent with the UI?

Yes Bill.  I do.

Faithlife, I believe the current Bible button on the bottom toolbar is inconsistent with the rest of the toolbar and it should be grey like the other buttons.  To my eyes, the high contrast logos icon image that is used is visually distracting.  It is also confusing because the image implies something other than a Bible access function.         

Bill Anderson:

How about a logo such as this?

'

Edit: I don't know what happened when I inserted the image.

Yes!  Faithlife, please consider Bill’s suggested image or something similar (a non-distracting grey book image consistent with the other buttons).

Fonts:

Please allow users to select a font style of their choice from a set of available options.  Please include Verdana as one of the options.  This has been requested in Uservoice and in multiple forum threads for a long time (see links below).

Uservoice links:

-     allow users to select font style of their choice

-     let me choose the font on ios   (although this suggestion states IOS, it reflects an android need as well)

Forums links:

-     android font choices

-     font in android tablet app

-     font change

-     change font style

-     android bible app change fonts possibility

With all that said, I do appreciate all the changes and improvements that you are making.

Thank you  

Page 9 of 9 (164 items) « First ... < Previous 5 6 7 8 9 | RSS
Copyright 1992-2015 Faithlife / Logos Bible Software.