Historic Confessions & Creeds Interactive?

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 35
Chris Funkhouser | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Sep 13 2017 3:23 AM

It would be very helpful to have a tool that would compare the various confessions of history to one another for theological and historical study. 

So you would be able to choose a doctrine (i.e. Christology, Ecclesiology, etc) and be able to compare what different faith traditions say in their core beliefs. Of course it would also be a helpful tool to see historical progression. I think this would be very useful, and could not find any suggestions for something like this.

Or is there a way I am missing you can already do that?

I created a uservoice to see if there was any interest. https://logos.uservoice.com/forums/42823-logos-bible-software-7/suggestions/31377961-historic-confessions-creeds-interactive

Posts 1291
James Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 13 2017 5:48 AM

Chris Funkhouser:
to compare what different faith traditions say in their core beliefs

I like the idea, but it is very similar to a heavily promoted idea which would include topical information in the systematic theologies interactive (since the interactive already has so much of the necessary data). This would essential achieve the same goal, and possibly may bridge the gap between the two interactives. I am on the edge of my seat every beta cycle for this capability to drop out of the faithlife clouds

Logos 7.10 Beta 1 | Dell Lat. E5530 Windows 10 Pro 64, i7, 8GB, SSD | OSX 10.11.6 iMac 27" i7, 16GB, SSD | iPad Air | iPhone 7plus 5.7.2

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS
Copyright 1992-2015 Faithlife / Logos Bible Software.