New Mobile Survey -- BlackBerry and Android users, speak out!

Page 3 of 7 (137 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
This post has 136 Replies | 8 Followers

Posts 6
Pastor R L Jones Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 21 2010 6:52 AM

Bob,

I took the survey yesterday.  Are there any plans to make Logos available for PalmPre Users (WebOS)?

Robert Jones

Posts 1
David Kuhfal | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 21 2010 8:04 AM

What about those of us who are using Windows Mobile.  Please consider us as well.

Posts 4
Mike Nasci | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 21 2010 12:45 PM

Please bring us an Android App. Android is open source and should be very easy for you to develop for (especially if you developed an App for iPhone). At the rate the Android Platform is growing, it only seems wise to give us some Logos love. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

Posts 11
Freddy Fritz | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 21 2010 1:16 PM

I recently purchased a Droid and love it. I look forward to a Logos app for the Droid.

Posts 16
Larry | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 21 2010 1:34 PM

Bob,

I really hope to be able to use the world most powerful bible software on my Motorola Droid. Please keep me informed with the process. 

Thanks

God Speed 

Larry

Posts 4
Bruce C | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 24 2010 2:43 AM

I use Iphone app presently but will pass it to my wife and will be using Android. Please choose Android next :)

Posts 4
John Nuxoll | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 24 2010 11:30 PM

Motorola Droid user here. Bob--I purchased this phone with the hopes that Logos would go Android next since I was unable to go iphone for network reasons. I can't tell you how helpful some of the resources would have been on on the go ministry. I hope you can help those Blackberry users out there, but it looks like the mobile world is moving Android which is found on every major network now unlike the iphone. Thanks!!!

Posts 5
John Olubobokun | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 25 2010 11:15 AM

steven@cuffle.com:

Nearly everyone I know who doesn't have an iPhone uses a Blackberry device (not counting those of course without smartphones). I would really appreciate an app for Blackberry.

I completely agree.  A Logos application for the Blackberry is long overdue.  My Blackberry Bold 9700 is the second Blackberry I've owned, and I don't/can't see myself buying an iPhone anytime soon.  However, I'd seriously consider buying an iPad just to be able to use a Logos mobile app on it.  Keep up the good work.

Posts 5
John Olubobokun | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 25 2010 11:18 AM

For some as yet inexplicable reason, library.logos.com does not work on my Blackberry Bold 9700.

Posts 5
John Olubobokun | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 25 2010 11:19 AM

Definitely Blackberry!

Posts 2
Brenda Langley | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 25 2010 3:21 PM

Thanks Bob.  I took the survey.  I am moving to the Android platform and away from my iPhone.  I would LOVE to see your application available for Android.

Blessings

Jim!

Posts 124
Randy Murphy | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 25 2010 6:19 PM

Android App. PleaseBig Smile

Posts 1
Greg Kanehen | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 26 2010 4:08 PM

Thanks for having a listening ear. Having an Android app would be the proverbial frosting on the cake!

Posts 1569
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 27 2010 9:34 PM

ANDROID APP!!Yes

For book reviews and more visit sojotheo.com 

Posts 1
Lady Oleonta Stanfield | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 29 2010 1:10 PM

Yes we need the logos application on the blackberry. 

Posts 3
Michelle Liga | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 29 2010 4:15 PM

I agree, the blackberry needs a Logos app!!!

Anonymous | | Replied: Tue, May 4 2010 11:38 AM

> I hope we haven't forgotten the Windows Mobile users! 

I've offered to Bob to write one, but he didn't seem interested.

Anonymous | | Replied: Tue, May 4 2010 11:42 AM

Joe K:

I am a Windows Mobile user, and would love a Logos app for it.  However, i understand that Logos will not create an app for it at least until after version 7 is released.  What i want is the ability to read my Logos e-books on my device.  Logos created the library.logos.com, but it really does not work well.  You can start reading an e-book, but once the browser is closed, you cannot easily get back to where you were.  Basically, that is all i am after on my mobile device.  I use my desktop to study, and want my mobile to read.  Make the library.logos.com work better at creating bookmarks or remembering where i am and i would be happy.

God bless!
JoeK

library.logos.com works ok with the Opera 9 browser.  PIE in WM 6.5 will only render the site correctly if in landscape mode.  They will pick right back up where you left off.  But if you read on you're Windows box too and are like me and leave Logos4 open weeks at a time, the two will interfere with each other rather than sync cleanly.

Posts 19
Sean Crotty | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 11 2010 9:50 AM

+1 for Android!

Posts 8601
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 11 2010 11:00 AM

Bob,

Any idea when we might hear a direction this is leaning?  It's May and I'm up for a renewal on my phone contract.  Shall I look for a droid or another blackberry?

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Page 3 of 7 (137 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS