NASB and YHWH

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 81
Larry | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Sep 16 2017 3:56 AM

I noticed today for the first time that when I open a NASB by itself, YHWH is in not the traditional small caps format. I don't remember it being like this previously. However, in the window in which I have the AFAT and NASB side by side, YHWH is is small caps. 

Anyone experience this to know what is going on?

Posts 21847
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 16 2017 4:24 AM

Larry:
I noticed today for the first time that when I open a NASB by itself, YHWH is in not the traditional small caps format. I don't remember it being like this previously. However, in the window in which I have the AFAT and NASB side by side, YHWH is is small caps. 

Sorry I don't see this - in both cases, if I understand what you are describing, I see small caps

Are you doing something different?

Posts 3173
Whyndell Gizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 16 2017 4:31 AM

NASBU the line version appears as Lord, the paragraph version appears as LORD is what I see.

Posts 21847
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 16 2017 4:37 AM

Whyndell Grizzard:

NASBU the line version appears as Lord, the paragraph version appears as LORD is what I see.

Interesting - I'm still not seeing it

What support info do you have for them?

My paragraph version is 2017-07-29T21:51:51Z

The line version is 2017-08-01T19:09:15Z

Posts 2066
LogosEmployee

You probably have a "Bible text only" visual filter turned on in the NASB. When resources are open "side by side", the active visual filters are defined by the first resource.

Posts 3173
Whyndell Gizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 16 2017 6:45 AM

Yes changing the bible text formatting to same settings shows both as LORD now, thanks for reminding me.

Posts 81
Larry | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 16 2017 5:42 PM

Yes, it was the Bible text formatting deal. Thanks. I never knew that.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS