A Couple of Beginner Questions

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 325
Steve Farson | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Sep 23 2017 12:09 PM

OK... I am a Faithlife TV Plus subscriber.  Watch it on my computer.

I have an Apple TV device, but I believe it is an early version (have owned it for four years or so).

Also have an Amazon Fire stick.  Have owned it for three years or so.

Is Faithlife TV available on these two options... despite their age?

Also, I could go out and buy a Roku TV stick.  Does Faithlife TV automatically show up as a "channel?"

If I want to watch Faithlife TV on the TV, what would you recommend?  Thanks!

Posts 234
Colin | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 23 2017 1:04 PM

Hi Steve, 

You can get Faithlife TV on the Amazon fire stick - doesn't matter how old it is as far as I know - just search for the app and install it. Then you're given a weblink and a code to enter to match it with your Faithlife account. It works well for me. 

No need to buy a roku. 

Colin. 

Posts 325
Steve Farson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 23 2017 3:15 PM

Sweet... Thanks Colin.

Posts 4882
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 23 2017 5:04 PM

Steve like you I own a older version of AppleTV and there is no App Store to available to pick apps to download, you are limited to what comes with it as default so Faithlife TV is not an option. As a workarond I AirPlay from my iPhone to the AppleTV, 

On the most recent versions of AppleTV that include an App Store I believe you can use FL TV and with Apple just announcing a refresh of Apple TV range I am considering replacing  my old one to the new one, It will enable me to be able to access both FL TV and Logos Bible! App from the Apple TV.

Steve Farson:

OK... I am a Faithlife TV Plus subscriber.  Watch it on my computer.

I have an Apple TV device, but I believe it is an early version (have owned it for four years or so).

Also have an Amazon Fire stick.  Have owned it for three years or so.

Is Faithlife TV available on these two options... despite their age?

Also, I could go out and buy a Roku TV stick.  Does Faithlife TV automatically show up as a "channel?"

If I want to watch Faithlife TV on the TV, what would you recommend?  Thanks!

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS