IVP Dictionary of the Old Testament: Wisdom, Poetry and Writings

Page 3 of 3 (45 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 44 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 2 2013 2:08 PM

Slava Novik:
After my order, it went under development status Smile

Feel free to do the same for the Classic Commentaries and Studies on the Biblical Apocrypha / Deuterocanon (42 vols.)Big Smile (probably one bid from $30)

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 2335
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 2 2013 2:09 PM

Slava Novik:

Brillig!!!

Now, can anyone tell us what impact will the 2nd printing reported by Amazon for DOTP have on the development schedule for the Logos Bundle? http://www.amazon.com/Dictionary-Old-Testament-Prophets-Bible/dp/0830817840  

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 1434
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 2 2013 2:11 PM

fgh:

Slava Novik:

Feel free to do the same for the Classic Commentaries and Studies on the Biblical Apocrypha / Deuterocanon (42 vols.)Big Smile (probably one bid from $30)

It is one bidSmile, I actually tried, and it moved to $30, but then cancelled it because I am not planning to buy

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 2 2013 2:24 PM

Slava Novik:
It is one bidSmile, I actually tried, and it moved to $30, but then cancelled it because I am not planning to buy

Now, that was cruel! CryingStick out tongue

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 924
David Carter | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 2 2013 8:06 PM

fgh:

Slava Novik:

Now, that was cruel! CryingStick out tongue

I agree! Yes Big Smile However, I see it is now at $30 (although why it remains open is beyond me)

Page 3 of 3 (45 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS