Free T-Shirts! What size to get?

Page 1 of 1 (16 items)
This post has 15 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 159
Darcy S. Van Horn | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Apr 7 2010 4:16 PM

Hi Everyone.

Just wondering if anyone has picked up one of the free Logos T-shirts (for spending $50 or more on March Madness).  I'm not sure what size to get, as they start at Large and run to 3xLarge.  Does this mean that Large really means Small, or is it just that Logos figures we all don't get enough exercise (stting in front of our computer screens too many hours/day!)  If you've got one of the shirts, could you let me know how it compares size-wise to a store-bought t-shirt of comparable size?  Thanks.

In Him,

Darcy

Posts 264
Michael G. Halpern | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 7 2010 4:25 PM

I was provided one by my salesperson, presumably for spending considerably more than the $50.00.  I learned of this promotion the next day.  He included an XL and it's pretty much a standard XL.  I would be a little more comfortable in a 2X right now, but in the next month or so (back at the gym)...the XL should be fine!

Posts 456
Roger Feenstra | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 7 2010 6:16 PM

Darcy, you look to be about...a Large.Yes

Elder/Pastor, Hope Now Bible Church, Fresno CA

Posts 197
Valerie Pobog | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 7 2010 6:37 PM

I spent more than $50.00. Where do we get the T-shirts?

Posts 5632
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 7 2010 6:40 PM

Valerie Pobog:

I spent more than $50.00. Where do we get the T-shirts?

http://www.logosmarchmadness.com/free-logos-4-t-shirt/

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 128
Simon Pleasants | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 7 2010 7:06 PM

I received nine codes for free T-shirts. However, the shipping costs to Australia are rather prohibitive and I suspect that the T-shirts will be too large for me. So if anyone emails me at docsimple111 at gmail dot com stating how many T-shirts they'd like, I'll email them the codes. 

"Upon a life I did not live, Upon a death I did not die, Another's life, another's death, I stake my whole eternity"

Horatius Bonar

Posts 456
Roger Feenstra | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 7 2010 7:10 PM

One of these days I'll learn to read the entire message Embarrassed

Posts 159
Darcy S. Van Horn | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 8 2010 12:10 AM

Roger Feenstra:

Darcy, you look to be about...a Large.Yes

Roger,

Thanks for the input!  I'm guessing Large will be about right.  But how can you tell from an avatar that is only from the neck up?  I guess I must have a fat head! Big Smile

Blessings,

Darcy

Posts 1145
William | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 8 2010 4:40 AM

I was just thinking about this....

One might want to go up a size from normal for shrinkage.  I need to to a couple of sizes I am a L Tall man if not L X-Tall and T-shirts always shrink up too much if not pre-washed.  It's ways a bit better without 100 percent cotton too. 

Are there some of these T's that are tall or x-tall? 

William

Posts 456
Roger Feenstra | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 8 2010 8:32 AM

The real question is as alluded to above...Will the shirt shrink in the dryer?Person

Posts 23
Kevin Nicholas | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 8 2010 8:50 AM

according to the product description the shirts are 100% cotton and pre-shrunk.

Posts 1145
William | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 8 2010 9:11 AM

Kevin Nicholas:
pre-shrunk.

Well that's is good.

Posts 456
Roger Feenstra | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 8 2010 11:05 AM

Kevin Nicholas:

according to the product description the shirts are 100% cotton and pre-shrunk.

So then, back to Darcy's original question.  Will the large actually be a medium? 

I can see why Logos is getting rid of these shirts, though.  The design of the new "binary" shirt is a lot better.  I've got three codes, but I'm still debating if I want the shirts.  If anyone wants my codes, let me know and I'll send them to you if I decide not to get any.  I assume they are transferable?

Posts 23
Kevin Nicholas | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 8 2010 11:50 AM

Roger Feenstra:
The design of the new "binary" shirt is a lot better.

Agreed!

Posts 5632
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 8 2010 2:06 PM

Roger Feenstra:
I can see why Logos is getting rid of these shirts, though.  The design of the new "binary" shirt is a lot better.  I've got three codes, but I'm still debating if I want the shirts.  If anyone wants my codes, let me know and I'll send them to you if I decide not to get any.  I assume they are transferable?

The binary shirts aren't new.  I had one from several years ago.  Certainly from before Logos "4" arrived.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 456
Roger Feenstra | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 8 2010 5:36 PM

Todd Phillips:
The binary shirts aren't new.  I had one from several years ago. 

My bad!  Embarrassed  

You have good taste in t-shirts Smile

Page 1 of 1 (16 items) | RSS