no "done" at the end of the day's reading

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 139
Ken Guenther | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Sep 26 2017 3:48 AM

I am using Android version 7.0 running the mobile reader app 5.16.5 on both my Nexus 5 phone and my Galaxy Tab S2 tablet. In both of them, for the past few weeks, I do not see the link to click "done" when I am finished the day's reading. I can see the link to move from the OT to the NT to Psalms, but at the end of the reading from the Psalms, it just says "Stop Reading | Today" and the name of the reading plan, but no link in blue to mark it "done".

Posts 2695
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 26 2017 5:45 AM

Same here on both Android and iOS. What happened?

I posted about it before and got NO response at all from anyone except our good friend Alabama who just gave me smiley face.

Posts 27554
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 26 2017 8:43 AM

Kevin A. Purcell:
except our good friend Alabama who just gave me smiley face.

Smile (Sometimes that's all you can do!) 

Kevin A. Purcell:
I posted about it before and got NO response at all from anyone

I find it very frustrating that there isnt a greater, steady presence by FL in the forums. I will see if I can wave someone down. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 60
Stephen Harper | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 28 2017 1:17 AM

I also posted about this and another issue and got no reply.

Also frustrated.

Posts 139
Ken Guenther | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 28 2017 3:50 AM

Today, for whatever reason, when I checked the app on my tablet, the "done" appeared again!

Posts 193
LogosEmployee

Hello, all!

This issue sounds super frustrating. I'm sorry you're having to experience a disruption like this to your reading plans. We have two members of our team actively working on this. We're trying to ship a fix ASAP. 

Thanks,

-Daniel 

Posts 2695
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 29 2017 8:06 AM

Daniel Di Bartolo:

Hello, all!

This issue sounds super frustrating. I'm sorry you're having to experience a disruption like this to your reading plans. We have two members of our team actively working on this. We're trying to ship a fix ASAP. 

Thanks,

-Daniel 

I assume you mean that they're working on the no "done" link. But what about the lack of FL personnel in the forums lately. Anyone working on that one?

Posts 1
Kyle Bowman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 30 2017 8:27 PM

I wanted to chime in that I am having the same issue on my S7 Edge phone and Galaxy Tab S2 both running Android 7.0

Posts 4917
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 1 2017 12:53 PM

Confused

Kevin A. Purcell:

But what about the lack of FL personnel in the forums lately. Anyone working on that one?

Posts 18
Ebbe Andréasson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 2 2017 6:48 AM

I’ve had this issue for several years and have reported it a couple of times. Would be great if this could be solved!

Posts 18
Ebbe Andréasson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 2 2017 6:54 AM

(No one from FL answered my requests to link my new mail address to my “old” counter)

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS