Att. FL NICOT/NT

Page 1 of 1 (18 items)
This post has 17 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 6890
DAL | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Sep 29 2017 9:20 AM

Dear FL,

Could you please share (if possible) why the NICOT/NT set cannot be offered at a special sale price of $599?

Recently, Accordance had it on sale for $599 and now WORDsearch will have it on sale for $599 this coming Monday for a few days.

Is there a reason why Logos cannot offer it at that price?

Do you have any idea how many sets you would be able to sell at that price and the money you would be making? I for one would rather have it in Logos, but at a measly 30% off is just too expensive.

Could you please try to work out a special deal with the publisher to bring this deal for a limited time over to the Logos platform? It would be greatly appreciated 👍😁👌

DAL

Posts 1010
JohnB | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 29 2017 9:42 AM

You would have a sale from me whereas I could never afford it at its usual price. I am not commenting on its worth, just that I cannot afford it.

Posts 1578
Kenute P. Curry | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 29 2017 10:06 AM

DAL everything that goes on sale these days at FAITHLIFE seems to be between 30% - 40%. Hardly anything at 50%-60%, let alone 70%. The prices keep going up and up, and less and less percentage off  resources.

How in the world does FAITHLIFE expect to sell resources at 30%, 35%, 37%. I know one thing, I am going to the Bible Software that has the cheapest price available. While I rather have resources in LOGOS, I will not pay hundreds of $$$$$$ for resources; whether they be collections, bundles, or books.

Some of the books that I want are not even in LOGOS or VYRSO; hence I had to buy 4 books the other day on AMAZON KINDLE; and all at a very cheap price - which I did not regret at all.

Posts 3504
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 29 2017 10:59 AM

DAL:
Could you please try to work out a special deal with the publisher to bring this deal for a limited time over to the Logos platform?

Yes, please.

I've been waiting for another great (60-70% off) discount since getting some of the volumes from the 2016 NIC sale (where we were able to save up to 70% off).

My top three Logos 9 Wishlist items: Carta, Dark mode, and Hebrew audio bible, please.

Posts 505
Richard Villanueva | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 29 2017 11:23 AM

That huge WBC sale not too long ago motivated me to jump on that set - I think it was for $400?  It would have taken me a loooooooong time for me to fork out the $$ for a WBC set without that kind of discount.

I would be highly motivated to get the NICNT/OT at a sale of that caliber the other softwares are offering.  Otherwise it would be a slow process of me maybe buying one book here and there over lots and lots of years.

MBPro'12 / i5 / 8GB // 3.0 Scholars (Purple) / L6 & L7 Platinum, M&E Platinum, Anglican Bronze, P&C Silver / L8 Platinum, Academic Pro

Posts 505
Richard Villanueva | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 29 2017 11:32 AM

PetahChristian:
I've been waiting for another great (60-70% off) discount since getting some of the volumes from the 2016 NIC sale (where we were able to save up to 70% off).

That's the sale that motivated me to get several of the NICOT/NT books I currently have.

MBPro'12 / i5 / 8GB // 3.0 Scholars (Purple) / L6 & L7 Platinum, M&E Platinum, Anglican Bronze, P&C Silver / L8 Platinum, Academic Pro

Posts 2169
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 29 2017 3:37 PM

I am alert, big-eyed, tail switching, ready to pounce if that sale come live!

Posts 3543
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 29 2017 3:54 PM

Me too!

Posts 6890
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 29 2017 4:11 PM

Gao Lu:

I am alert, big-eyed, tail switching, ready to pounce if that sale come live!

I'd be buying too if FL made it happen! 👍😁👌 Come on FL your dear, faithful, loyal customers are requesting it! 🤘

Posts 1579
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 29 2017 4:48 PM

me too!

For book reviews and more visit sojotheo.com 

Posts 74
James Ogle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 29 2017 4:55 PM

YesBeerParty!!!Yes

Posts 111
pk47 | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 29 2017 5:47 PM

I'd be in as well.

Posts 6890
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 29 2017 6:43 PM

Come on FL! You already have about 6K cash in your pocket with only the few that have posted in this thread! Imagine how many more will jump on board?

DAL

Posts 436
Leo Wee Fah | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 29 2017 7:09 PM

+ 1 Yes

Posts 1443
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 29 2017 7:33 PM

Yes, please!  But with dynamic pricing and/or having the sale price on individual volumes as well as the entire set.

Posts 6890
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 29 2017 8:02 PM

Rick Ausdahl:

Yes, please!  But with dynamic pricing and/or having the sale price on individual volumes as well as the entire set.

Both WORDsearch and Accordance have offered the entire set for $599 and individual volumes for $19.99, so it can be done.  Even Olive Tree has done it.  Out of the 3 that have done it Accordance has the better quality that can match or surpass Logos, tagging wise. 

DAL

Posts 505
Richard Villanueva | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 2 2017 11:46 AM

Seeing the Anchor Yale Bible Commentaries on sale this month gives me hope that a strong sale on NICOT/NT is definitely possible! AYBC is a highly rated and expensive commentary set and maybe there's a chance of NICOT/NT participating in another publishers sale Next month or so??

One can certainly hope! i was pleased to see three AYBC volumes for $5. 

Posts 6890
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 2 2017 1:43 PM

Well the sale has started over at WORDsearch. It runs through Friday. Nice and short like the Accordance sale recently. Again, it's sad Logos can't have one exactly like this one.

DAL 

Page 1 of 1 (18 items) | RSS