Home Page Not Responding Except ....

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 155
Alan | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Sep 30 2017 7:49 AM

When on Home Page, clicking on any items that can be found in my Library will bring up the desired article of the resource in the Library.

However, when clicked on any items such as a promotional sale resource or Software blog or Faithlife blog did not get any response.

Please assist to resolve.  I am on Windows 10 and running Logos Bible Software 7.9 SR-17.9.0.0021

Posts 21918
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 30 2017 9:28 AM

Can you access the web pages directly through a browser without going through the Logos homepage?

Posts 155
Alan | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 1 2017 8:20 PM

Graham Criddle:

Can you access the web pages directly through a browser without going through the Logos homepage?

Yes, I am able to access the web pages directly through a browser without going through the Logos homepage.  For example, can click on this link and even the hyperlink within that page -  How to Search Your Highlights inside Logos

Posts 155
Alan | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 20 2017 8:05 PM

Foremost, I apologize for the tardiness in updating.  For whatever reasons, the problem resolved itself.  I am good again. 

Apologies to Graham.  Thank you.

Please consider this thread closed.  Kindly assist if there is a way or requirement to indicate the closure as such.

Posts 21918
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 20 2017 10:17 PM

Glad it’s working again Alan - sorry I couldn’t offer any more suggestions

And don’t worry about marking it closed. it will join the threads which were raised and then completed their purpose 

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS