Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 283
Pastor Michael Huffman | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Sep 30 2017 8:35 AM

When you create a slide through the sermon editor in Logos and then send that slide over to Proclaim, is there any way that you can edit the content of that slide; for example, bold certain words or underline certain words or give certain words animation. Because there are times when you are preaching that more than one of my points is in the same verse and I would like to be able to emphasis the part of the verse that goes along with my current point. 

Thanks!

Posts 32
Zachary Craft | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 30 2017 9:48 AM

Hello, Michael.

That's a great question and the answer is yes! Slides exported to Proclaim from Logos can be edited inside of Proclaim just like any other normal Proclaim slide. You can bold words or add certain text styles to them in the content area like you would with any other Proclaim text item.

Posts 283
Pastor Michael Huffman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 30 2017 10:14 AM

Zachary Craft:

Hello, Michael.

That's a great question and the answer is yes! Slides exported to Proclaim from Logos can be edited inside of Proclaim just like any other normal Proclaim slide. You can bold words or add certain text styles to them in the content area like you would with any other Proclaim text item.

How? Is there a link or something that I can read? 

Posts 32
Zachary Craft | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 30 2017 10:25 AM

Pastor Michael Huffman:

How? Is there a link or something that I can read? 

You can access our Proclaim guide for text editing within slides here.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS