View Digital Bulletin Grayed Out in Menu

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1
Tim Burdick | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Oct 1 2017 7:12 AM

Usually, I view digital bulletin from proclaim and then publish in the safari. The "view digital bulletin" is greyed out this morning and I don't see the item listed when I go directly to the bulletin page in safari.

Posts 341
LogosEmployee
Justin (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 2 2017 8:59 AM

Hello Timothy,

This is currently a known bug.  There is an issue with Faithlife.com linking up with the Proclaim software.  The current workaround while this gets investigated is to create a bulletin on Faithlife.com, and then choose to import the presentation from Proclaim on the right.

Posts 1
Robbie Bott | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 12 2018 5:33 PM

Is this still an issue over a year later? I constantly have issues with the digital bulletin being greyed out, and if it does show up in proclaim when I click to view it I get a not found error.

Posts 341
LogosEmployee
Justin (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 13 2018 9:35 AM

Hello Robbie,

I'm unaware of any on-going issues with the digital bulletin.  If you find the option greyed out, double-check that the presentation is dated in the future.  Digital bulletins can't be retroactively published. 

As for having it return a not found result, I would double-check that you are signed into www.faithlife.com.  If you're not signed in and authenticated for your group, the page will return a not found result.

If you're experiencing anything otherwise, let me know!

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS