Please Bid on Handsful on Purpose for real cheap!

Page 3 of 3 (54 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 53 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 462
Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 9 2017 6:21 AM

Thanks Justin !

Posts 8007
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 12 2017 4:15 PM

Bump 👍

Posts 8007
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 14 2017 8:01 AM

DAL:

Bump 👍

👍😁👌

Posts 11433
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 14 2017 8:19 AM

Good grief, DAL. The graph has you 31 points behind, and the quarterback dazed from a bad line.  Not going to happen this decade.

Never have understood how people 'find' CPs. Forumites, sure. But there's CPs that go crazy, and no mention in a blog or forum. A mystery.  If you knew why, you'd find bidders.

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Posts 8007
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 14 2017 8:41 AM

Denise:

Good grief, DAL. The graph has you 31 points behind, and the quarterback dazed from a bad line.  Not going to happen this decade.

Never have understood how people 'find' CPs. Forumites, sure. But there's CPs that go crazy, and no mention in a blog or forum. A mystery.  If you knew why, you'd find bidders.

A mystery indeed! I always wondered about that. Maybe Logos should fund it themselves.  Accordance and WORDsearch are currently selling the set for $99.99 So it must be selling somehow.

Accordance puts out new resources for sale too at an introductory price for a week, then at discounts. No need for prepub. Maybe Logos should do the same. Prepub sometimes is pure nonsense.

DAL

Posts 8007
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 18 2017 4:27 PM

Needle hasn’t moved one bit. I went ahead and got it as part of a collection with many other sermon outlines from WS. With their Christmas sale and dynamic pricing it cost me $40 bucks. I’m still keeping my bid, but I won’t hold my breath on this one. 

DAL

Posts 776
David A Egolf | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 20 2017 1:55 PM

I just bid $9.  The web page informs me that: "Your bid will likely succeed", but I'm not holding my breath.

Posts 2317
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 20 2017 2:38 PM

If those of us who have bid all move our bids up a bit, we could get an idea of how much progress that would make.  I went $15 and felt cheap doing it.  We could probably go more than that and all get a very good deal.

Posts 8007
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 20 2017 2:41 PM

Gao Lu:

If those of us who have bid all move our bids up a bit, we could get an idea of how much progress that would make.  I went $15 and felt cheap doing it.  We could probably go more than that and all get a very good deal.

I still have my $21 bid on it, so hopefully someday we’ll find out if it makes it or it gets canned.

DAL

Posts 8007
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 31 2018 2:39 PM

Well no need to bid on it  anymore! I already have it in my new Logos 8 library 👍😁👌

Posts 932
Justin Gatlin | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 31 2018 3:35 PM

A great time for anyone not getting a base package to pick it up cheap!

Posts 1578
Kenute P. Curry | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 31 2018 4:50 PM

I just put in my bid, and it is crossing over the line - in the GREEN. Big Smile

Posts 9468
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 31 2018 5:27 PM

DAL:

Well no need to bid on it  anymore! I already have it in my new Logos 8 library 👍😁👌

I was prepared to pay up to $21 for it, but got it with my L8 library and see now that it is $6.00 in pre-pub. A really good price.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 8007
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 31 2018 10:23 PM

Mark Smith:

DAL:

I was prepared to pay up to $21 for it, but got it with my L8 library and see now that it is $6.00 in pre-pub. A really good price.

The Lord and Logos are good 👍😁👌

Page 3 of 3 (54 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS