Thank You Faithlife for the extra Pastor's Appreciation Gift

Page 3 of 3 (55 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 54 Replies | 6 Followers

Posts 27668
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 6 2017 4:11 AM

Erwin Stull, Sr.:
since Deacons qualify

For clarification: a "deacon" within the Catholic Church is much different than one in, say, a Baptist Church. I don't know which may apply to you. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 6401
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 6 2017 8:22 AM

alabama24:

Erwin Stull, Sr.:
since Deacons qualify

For clarification: a "deacon" within the Catholic Church is much different than one in, say, a Baptist Church. I don't know which may apply to you. 

Much like the Biblical use of pastor versus the baptist or other denominations's use of "pastor." 😜 Regardless of meaning, we still get $20 bucks extra gift and for that we should be thankful 👍😁👌

Posts 2762
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 6 2017 12:06 PM

alabama24:

Erwin Stull, Sr.:
since Deacons qualify

Thank you; I'm Protestant. I will be looking into this difference a little further, since I'm learning something new, but would you give me a brief example of a difference?

Thanks again.

Posts 2762
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 6 2017 12:16 PM

DAL:

alabama24:

Erwin Stull, Sr.:
since Deacons qualify

Much like the Biblical use of pastor versus the baptist or other denominations's use of "pastor." 😜 Regardless of meaning, we still get $20 bucks extra gift and for that we should be thankful 👍😁👌

Thanks; I'm just grateful for the many Pastors out there that lead. Everyone is a piece of the puzzle, and no one is the entire puzzle. Everyone has a position and we build upon each other in serving the LORD. If we as Deacons, Ministers, etc. qualify for the $20 gift code, I for one definitely will not pass it up, but if not, I'm still thankful that the Pastors are being appreciated. There is a big cost, beyond what is generally seen on the outside, with being a Pastor. Yes

Posts 1829
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 6 2017 2:34 PM

I sent the email few days ago but never got the response.. is this normal?

Posts 486
John Duffy | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 6 2017 3:54 PM

Thanks FL :)

Posts 1022
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 6 2017 4:22 PM

Thank you for the gift! =]

Shalom, in Christ, Keith. Check out my music www.soundcloud.com/kpang808

Posts 6401
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 6 2017 5:31 PM

mike:

I sent the email few days ago but never got the response.. is this normal?

Yes, and it's also normal to never get a response. So if you can, just call 👍

DAL

Posts 8

I believe it is a targeted gift. Neither I nor my senior Pastor received anything. (Not that we are owed, or that I, or he, feel slighted in any way. Just an observation.)

Posts 43
David Scott | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 10 2017 6:58 PM

I sent an e-mail to sales@logos.com on Saturday and today I received a phone call from Logos' Mike Brown . He verified that I qualified for the coupon and helped me purchase an item from my wishlist. Very helpful.

Posts 9089
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 10 2017 7:39 PM

Bro. D Deryl Downey:
I believe it is a targeted gift. Neither I nor my senior Pastor received anything. (Not that we are owed, or that I, or he, feel slighted in any way. Just an observation.)

Please see this from Faithlife. You and your pastor can call sales and be given the special credit.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 945
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 11 2017 1:02 PM

Erwin Stull, Sr.:

alabama24:

Erwin Stull, Sr.:
since Deacons qualify

Thank you; I'm Protestant. I will be looking into this difference a little further, since I'm learning something new, but would you give me a brief example of a difference?

Thanks again.

The Wikipedia article might be a good place to start:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deacon

Logos has a resource set on the Deacon in the Catholic Church (9 volumes) if you would want to dive in on that part of it:  https://www.logos.com/product/47631/paulist-press-diaconate-collection

Posts 389
James C. | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 11 2017 1:16 PM

I emailed sales last week about this and still haven't heard back. Maybe I'm out of luck. 

Posts 2762
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 11 2017 1:36 PM

Steve:

Erwin Stull, Sr.:

alabama24:

Erwin Stull, Sr.:
since Deacons qualify

Thanks again.

The Wikipedia article might be a good place to start:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deacon

Logos has a resource set on the Deacon in the Catholic Church (9 volumes) if you would want to dive in on that part of it:  https://www.logos.com/product/47631/paulist-press-diaconate-collection

Thank you, Steve; I see it is detailed and quite specific. 

Posts 2762
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 11 2017 1:37 PM

James C.:

I emailed sales last week about this and still haven't heard back. Maybe I'm out of luck. 

Hi James; It is better to give the sales line a call.

Page 3 of 3 (55 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS