Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1751
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Oct 10 2017 5:25 PM

I saw this in an email newsletter today. I know we've had Faithlife TV Plus access in Logos Now temporarily for the past few months. Does this mean Faithlife TV Plus is going to be a fixed feature in Logos Now?

Thanks!

Nathan Parker

Visit my blog at http://focusingonthemarkministries.com

Posts 2016
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 10 2017 6:11 PM

That would be a deal-maker for me.

Posts 1022
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 10 2017 6:32 PM

Gao Lu:

That would be a deal-maker for me.

Same, that would probably make me stay as a now member instead of buying features

Shalom, in Christ, Keith. Check out my music www.soundcloud.com/kpang808

Posts 1356
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 11 2017 9:15 AM

I had already decided not to renew when my subscription is up, but I might reconsider if this was made a permanent perk.

Posts 1392
James Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 11 2017 9:34 AM

Nathan Parker:
Does this mean Faithlife TV Plus is going to be a fixed feature in Logos Now?

I had this problem in reverse...I was subscribed to Faithlife TV Plus and also NOW member so I was being charged for something that was a benefit of NOW. I contacted customer service and they credited me for the last 4 months of Faithlife TV charges, and put my subscription to it on hold until it stops (if it does) being a benefit of the NOW membership

Logos 8  | Dell Inspiron 7373 | Windows 10 Pro 64, i7, 16GB, SSD | iPhone X | iMac 27" i7, 16GB, SSD | OS 10.13

Posts 1672
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 11 2017 4:06 PM

James Taylor:
they credited me for the last 4 months of Faithlife TV charges, and put my subscription to it on hold until it stops (if it does) being a benefit of the NOW membership

That's very considerate.

Win 10 Android 8.1 Fire OS 5

Posts 1751
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 11 2017 4:56 PM

James Taylor:

Nathan Parker:
Does this mean Faithlife TV Plus is going to be a fixed feature in Logos Now?

I had this problem in reverse...I was subscribed to Faithlife TV Plus and also NOW member so I was being charged for something that was a benefit of NOW. I contacted customer service and they credited me for the last 4 months of Faithlife TV charges, and put my subscription to it on hold until it stops (if it does) being a benefit of the NOW membership

Same here. I had it set to automatically sign me up for it in August when I thought the LN perks were going to be finished, then LN kept the perk. I canceled it and FL refunded me the $5 for the month I signed up. Since it's been a LN perk all these months, it'd be nice if it continued as a LN perk. It'd definitely make me enjoy my LN membership more. :-)

Nathan Parker

Posts 1751
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 12 2017 6:12 PM

Got the same email today, but with a different footnote.

Nathan Parker

Posts 1356
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 26 2017 7:34 PM

Nathan Parker:

Got the same email today, but with a different footnote.

That change doesn't look encouraging for it becoming a permanent LN perk.  Sad

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS