Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 710
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Oct 12 2017 5:47 AM

Please tell me how to stop getting the Daily Digest. I have my notification settings set to only get emails where I have posted or where I am admin, but the daily digests keep coming. I dont see a way to turn off the Daily Digest, and those emails do not provide an unsubscribe link like others have. Please advise.

BTW: I don't think it's right for FL to rest notifications after users have turned them off. I never received FL notifications until a few months or so ago. All of the sudden I've been blasted with them in my inbox quite often.

Myke Harbuck, MREd, DMin, PhD Student
Lead Pastor, www.ByronCity.Church
Adjunct Professor, Georgia Military College
Logos 6.10 SR-2; Portfolio(GK), Logos Now; Mac OS 10.11.13 El Capitan; Late 2014 iMac, 3.5MHz i5, 32 gbRAM, 1tbSSD

Posts 105
LogosEmployee
Dustin Masters | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 12 2017 11:39 AM

Hi there, can you forward me the email you were getting? There should be a link at the bottom that allows you to change your preferences.

My email is dustin (dot) masters (at) faithlife

Posts 1572
Gao Lu | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 12 2017 4:51 PM

I have also begun getting them daily and don't see where to turn them off.  I might think the "Notifications" page, but don't see it there.

"Hi, Gao Lu,

Here's what is happening in your Faithlife Groups."

Posts 105
LogosEmployee
Dustin Masters | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 12 2017 5:00 PM

On this page, https://faithlife.com/account/edit/notifications 

There is a dropdown at the top of the page that probably says "Balanced". Click that, and choose "Less" if you don't want any digests except for groups you moderate.

Posts 105
LogosEmployee
Dustin Masters | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 12 2017 5:01 PM

Also, if you ever customized your notifications in the past, you can hit Reset to remove any per-group overrides.

Posts 1572
Gao Lu | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 12 2017 5:05 PM

The offending switch has been located (maybe)

Posts 1572
Gao Lu | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 13 2017 5:00 AM

Wrong.  Didn't work.

Posts 105
LogosEmployee
Dustin Masters | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 13 2017 9:05 AM
Did you try choosing "less"? Also, if any of the sliders are set to daily, you may still get a digest.
Posts 1572
Gao Lu | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 15 2017 10:49 PM

My way didn't work.  Your way works.  Thanks.

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS
Copyright 1992-2015 Faithlife / Logos Bible Software.