how to remove highlighting

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 10
Brother Wolf | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Oct 26 2017 12:18 PM

Greetings

I have a scripture passage with notes, annotations, underlines, etc. I highlighted an entire paragraph to find it easily for my sermon. Now I want to remove just the highlighting, i.e. yellow background of the paragraph, but not the notes, etc.

It is possible to do this on my tablet. How can I do that on my PC?

In Him, Brother Wolf

Posts 10
Brother Wolf | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 26 2017 12:25 PM

Hi,

I found my answer. I selected the area in question (paragraph) and chose "open annotation". There I found the various highlights and notes and I could choose one to remove without disturbing the others.

Live and learn.

I hope someone else will find this useful.

In Him, Brother Wolf.

Posts 24443
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 27 2017 1:50 AM

Another way is to right-click the highlight where it exists by itself, and select "Remove annotations".

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 3
Charlene Fountain | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 25 2018 11:04 AM

Dave, Thank you for your answer, and Bro. Wolf thanks you for posting this question.

Posts 3020
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 25 2018 12:31 PM

Dave Hooton:
Another way is to right-click the highlight where it exists by itself, and select "Remove annotations".

We'd expect that it would just remove that highlight, but there are scenarios where it can delete an entire note.

Posts 22
Mark Maloney | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 1 2018 11:40 PM

When you select a note a little down triangle appears on the top right level with the note title.  Click on the triangle and select 'change note style'.  A popup appears from which you can select 'No highlight'

Posts 1
James Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 4 2018 5:08 AM

I did... thanks very much!

Jim

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS