Zondervan ebook sale

Page 1 of 1 (16 items)
This post has 15 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 64
JFritschJr | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 27 2017 1:41 PM

Im surprised no comments ... Big Smile

Posts 201
Garrett Ho | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 27 2017 2:04 PM

Looks like a great sale. If it were extended to Logos, I'd certainly buy a few books.

Posts 268
Roger Dittmar | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 27 2017 2:05 PM

JFritschJr:

I checked a couple of titles on Vyrso and picked them up at a discount. The titles I checked on Logos were not discounted. I don't know if this small sampling indicates anything regarding the full sale. I'd love to have the sale discounts show up in Faithlife.

Posts 2467
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 27 2017 2:55 PM

Roger Dittmar:
The titles I checked on Logos were not discounted.

That's rather unfortunate. Some of the titles are very appealing.

Posts 933
Matthew | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 27 2017 4:48 PM

Yep, would buy several of these if Faithlife participated.

Posts 1837
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 28 2017 9:34 AM

Roger Dittmar:
I checked a couple of titles on Vyrso and picked them up at a discount. The titles I checked on Logos were not discounted.

Which titles did you find in Vyrso? I couldn't find any of these that are in the Vyrso library.

It is no surprise that titles in the Logos resources are not discounted, because the hand-tagging that adds value to the Logos books is not being compensated when the publisher discounts the "raw text"

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 676
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 28 2017 9:47 AM

I searched on the author's name in Vyrso and then chose 'Savings' and/or 'Lower Price'. There were several.

I picked up a few of the NIV bibles that were available in Amazon. Great value.

Dale Heath

Posts 1837
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 28 2017 9:53 AM

Dale E Heath:

I searched on the author's name in Vyrso and then chose 'Savings' and/or 'Lower Price'. There were several.

I picked up a few of the NIV bibles that were available in Amazon. Great value.

Dale Heath

Yes

I searched by the publisher and ranked by "savings" and got several pages of fiction so I gave up looking for the "needle in the haystack"

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 1837
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 28 2017 10:18 AM

Thanks Dale! The Author search did show some gems that are available for under $3.

Posts 64
JFritschJr | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 28 2017 12:10 PM

If I purchased one of these on amazon lets say, is there a way to add them to Logos? I realize it wouldnt be tagged..

Posts 27679
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 28 2017 12:53 PM

JFritschJr:

If I purchased one of these on amazon lets say, is there a way to add them to Logos? I realize it wouldnt be tagged..

Yes and No. You can’t add books from any other source other than FL. You can create “personal books” using a Microsoft Word (.docx) file. You will need to determine the legality and technical details of doing so. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 1837
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 28 2017 4:21 PM

Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :):

Yes

Posts 6402
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 28 2017 7:56 PM

Super cool! A lot of these are more expensive in CBD so I went ahead and grabbed lucky 13 e-books! Thanks Zondervan & FL 👍😁👌

Page 1 of 1 (16 items) | RSS