Page 1 of 2 (24 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 23 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 3480
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Oct 27 2017 11:48 AM

Thank you FL, for the $10 Noet coupon!

My top three Logos 9 Wishlist items: Carta, Dark mode, and Hebrew audio bible, please.

Posts 3504
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 27 2017 11:51 AM

Agreed!  But why won't it work on ebooks.noet.com? 

Posts 5615
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 27 2017 12:35 PM

Mattillo:
Agreed!  But why won't it work on ebooks.noet.com? 

Yep. It's broken. It accepts the code, but it doesn't apply any discount.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 281
Roger Dittmar | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 27 2017 1:17 PM

I'm glad that I remained signed up for emails from Noet.com - Thank you for the coupon!

The discount worked fine at Noet.com !

Yes

Posts 9146
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 27 2017 2:39 PM

PetahChristian:
Thank you FL, for the $10 Noet coupon!

Yes Thanks. I already used mine.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 5615
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 27 2017 2:42 PM

Roger Dittmar:

The discount worked fine at Noet.com !

Yes, it works at Noet.com for me too.  I assumed that https://ebooks.noet.com and https://noet.com would both be considered "Noet", but that doesn't appear to be the case.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 2466
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 27 2017 2:51 PM

Thank you FL for a free NEB!

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 1861
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 27 2017 4:22 PM

How come I didn't get one? Crying

Posts 934
Matthew | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 27 2017 4:58 PM

Jan Krohn:

Alright guys, let's keep it up. What else is are we looking at with this coupon? I will add Scripture Parallels in Ancient Classics ($13.99) -- which may already be on the list of free montly books through Logos Now -- and JPS Dictionary of Jewish Words ($12.99). Since the code does not expire until next month, we might also wait and see what is listed next month for the free book of the month and its accompanying "plus one" -- the "plus one" could be free with the code! YesCool

Posts 1060
EastTN | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 27 2017 5:13 PM

Yes, thank you!

Posts 2466
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 28 2017 12:05 AM

The code works exclusively on noet.com. It will not work for the "plus one".

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 1285
HJ. van der Wal | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 28 2017 1:45 AM

mike:

How come I didn't get one? Crying

Shalom Mike!

I also did not receive a coupon even though I am subscribed to the Noet mailing list.

Do you receive personal offers from Logos/Verbum/Vyrso/Noet? Somehow I have not received any promotional mails since last february (see my question in this thread).

Posts 1734
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 28 2017 2:58 AM

Jan Krohn:
a free NEB!

Thanks for the idea!

Posts 934
Matthew | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 28 2017 3:20 AM

Jan Krohn:
The code works exclusively on noet.com. It will not work for the "plus one".

Your first statement is correct, but I respectfully disagree with your second statement. Don't forget that the free book of the month and "plus one" can also show up on Noet. See below. One could conceivably use the coupon to get the "plus one" and something else that does not cost much.

Posts 3733
Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 28 2017 8:16 AM

HJ. van der Wal:
I also did not receive a coupon even though I am subscribed to the Noet mailing list.

Same for me. Interestingly, when I went under "email preferences" on my account, the first screen I saw said that I was not subscribed to any email and had a button to "sign up". I clicked on it and then it showed that I am signed to receive emails from a couple lists, including Noet's. So, what gives?

Posts 334
Paul Strickert | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 28 2017 8:47 AM

Same here, Francis.

Posts 1144
Sean | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 28 2017 8:52 AM

Jan Krohn:

Oh wow, I'm so glad I clicked this thread! Thank you FL, and thank you Jan!

Posts 5270
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 28 2017 9:59 AM

More importantly is what did they do to Noet.com... I was there the other day and bought several books and left a few others because they were a bit pricey now when i search all the books I bought are no longer in the store no the ones i wanted to buy.

I purchased on October 15 the following books from noet:

Gay Religion

Outlander: Short Stories and Essays

Space, Place, and Sex: Geographies of Sexualities

but now those books are gone, at the same time I had noticed a lot of books of a political nature that also seem to be missing. What is the point of an academic sight for the humanities if all you have removed books, now admittedly the numerous pro trump books I saw held no interest to me but I am left scratching my head at why there was such a cull of books, especially just before sending out that email.

-dan

Posts 1036
Tom Reynolds | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 28 2017 11:29 AM

Dan Francis:

More importantly is what did they do to Noet.com... I was there the other day and bought several books and left a few others because they were a bit pricey now when i search all the books I bought are no longer in the store no the ones i wanted to buy.

I purchased on October 15 the following books from noet:

Gay Religion

Outlander: Short Stories and Essays

Space, Place, and Sex: Geographies of Sexualities

but now those books are gone, at the same time I had noticed a lot of books of a political nature that also seem to be missing. What is the point of an academic sight for the humanities if all you have removed books, now admittedly the numerous pro trump books I saw held no interest to me but I am left scratching my head at why there was such a cull of books, especially just before sending out that email.

-dan

Those books seem to be available on https://ebooks.noet.com/ so perhaps you were visiting the other site or they have moved them there. Noet.com is for "Logos quality" versions whilst ebooks.noet is for "Vyrso/epub quality" versions of books.

Posts 5270
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 28 2017 2:13 PM

I didn't knowing go to that site, perhaps i ended there somehow... it is a shame the coupon doesn't work there as there really is nothing in the main store I want in the main store i don't own (that is a reasonable price).

-dan

Page 1 of 2 (24 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS