Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 283
Pastor Michael Huffman | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Oct 28 2017 5:38 AM

I would very much like to change font colors in the slides with text but as It stands now, it you change the font colors it changes all the text. Not only would I like to emphasize certain text with a lot text but I would like to animate that text as well.

Posts 21701
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 28 2017 6:12 AM

Pastor Michael Huffman:
I would very much like to change font colors in the slides with text but as It stands now, it you change the font colors it changes all the text. Not only would I like to emphasize certain text with a lot text but I would like to animate that text as well.

There is some capability already - for some service item types (Bibles, Announcement, Content)

Using the "Fade in Text" option (left button of those outlined) you can cause separate lines to appear separately.

Using the "Emphasize Text" option (right button of those outlined) you can highlight specific words (but all emphases on a slide are the same colour)

Posts 159
LogosEmployee
Matt Mattox (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 28 2017 10:10 AM

Graham beat me to it:)

Everything Graham posted about using the Emphasize Text and Fade in Text is correct.

Thanks Graham for your quick reply for our users.

Here is an article explaining Emphasize Text and Fade in Text as well: https://support.proclaimonline.com/hc/en-us/articles/203197849-Emphasis-Text 

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS