Inputting "Occasion" data in sermon builder causes Logos to crash every time

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 69
John Sheeley | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Oct 30 2017 6:01 AM

I searched for an answer but didn't see any. Every single time I try to input the date and venue into Occasion my Logos stops working. Does anyone else have this issue?

Please don't tell me to download some program and copy code or send me to some link with instructions. I paid way too much money over the past 7 years to have to try to figure this out on my own.

Thanks.

Posts 21358
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 30 2017 7:34 AM

I don’t have this problem doing this each week

To investigate we would need lots but I note you dont want to provide any

Posts 4519
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 30 2017 10:22 AM

Graham Criddle:

I don’t have this problem doing this each week

To investigate we would need lots but I note you dont want to provide any

John - Graham means 'we would need 'logs'' but I guess you knew that.

Logs need to be taken after the crash and before restarting Logos. You may well know that too.

Posts 69
John Sheeley | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 30 2017 10:31 AM

I was directed to create logs before and quite honestly, the instructions made no sense to me and I wasn't able to get them. For those of us who are a little more technologically challenged, there should be a better way.

Posts 2010
Forum MVP
Randy W. Sims | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 30 2017 11:20 AM

Without logs, your only option is to contact Tech Support either by phone or chat. There is no other way to know what is going wrong since no one can replicate the problem you describe.

https://www.logos.com/contact 

Posts 2197
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 30 2017 1:56 PM

John Sheeley:

I searched for an answer but didn't see any. Every single time I try to input the date and venue into Occasion my Logos stops working. Does anyone else have this issue?

Please don't tell me to download some program and copy code or send me to some link with instructions. I paid way too much money over the past 7 years to have to try to figure this out on my own.

Thanks.

Hi John,

I'm sorry you are experiencing this crash. Can you please provide an example of the date with the format you are trying to use?

Blessings,

Philana

Posts 2197
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 21 2017 11:21 AM

Philana R. Crouch:

John Sheeley:

Thanks.

Hi John,

I'm sorry you are experiencing this crash. Can you please provide an example of the date with the format you are trying to use?

Blessings,

Philana

John,

I just wanted to follow up with you and see if you could provide an example of the date you are trying to enter when the app is crashing. I was unable to reproduce this crash. I want to make sure I was using the same format you were using. This will help us in trying to fix this.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS