How to mark the end of the milestone?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 236
Mikko Paavola | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Oct 31 2017 3:30 AM

Hi! I couldn't find any info for this kind of case.

I'm tagging a Personal Book that has several articles/documents (and will tag several that kind of books later). Some of the articles do have datatype milestones and some doesn't. How to mark the end of the milestone, so that the last milestone of the previous article doesn't continue to the next article? (For example now I have "Article 39" of The 39 Articles continuing when I read a Catholic article that starts after it.) Is there a separate code for that, or is it possible at all?

Faithlife Connect + several Base Packages + Luther's Works, etc.
Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 260, Win 10 Pro, Intel Core i7-6500U, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Intel HD Graphics 520.
iPhone 7 Plus.

Posts 13359
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 31 2017 4:07 AM

Mikko Paavola:

Hi! I couldn't find any info for this kind of case.

I'm tagging a Personal Book that has several articles/documents (and will tag several that kind of books later). Some of the articles do have datatype milestones and some doesn't. How to mark the end of the milestone, so that the last milestone of the previous article doesn't continue to the next article? (For example now I have "Article 39" of The 39 Articles continuing when I read a Catholic article that starts after it.) Is there a separate code for that, or is it possible at all?

Unfortunately, you can't. It's a problem, particularly when you have multiple datatypes, but there's nothing you can do.

Posts 236
Mikko Paavola | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 31 2017 7:37 AM

OK. I try to get used to it. Thanks anyway!

Faithlife Connect + several Base Packages + Luther's Works, etc.
Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 260, Win 10 Pro, Intel Core i7-6500U, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Intel HD Graphics 520.
iPhone 7 Plus.

Posts 2851
Sascha John | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 29 2017 7:32 AM

How about ad [[@page:1]] on the Top of new pages?

Posts 2851
Sascha John | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 29 2017 7:38 AM

Or even [[@headword:New Article]]

Posts 2851
Sascha John | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 29 2017 7:45 AM

worked with new Artikle... and I get another thought. Why not create a Headword that gives you an Idea what the Artikle is all about or where it Comes from so you can search for the Artikle

987 New archäolgy Founds in my sleeping room 

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS