Bug: Advanced Prioritization of Louw-Nida

Page 2 of 2 (39 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 38 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 2161
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 29 2018 12:24 PM

Kyle G. Anderson:

Beloved

I have a plan for a resource update that will make it easier for you to use. It will probably be a couple of months before I'm able to get it out the door though.

Thank you Kyle, I hope it addresses easy access to vol. 2 from headword, in anticipation. Also, thank you for your reply Philana.

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 2161
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 29 2018 12:26 PM

Lankford Oxendine:

Thank you Beloved for keeping this issue "alive".  I am patiently awaiting an update.

Happy to see that I'm not alone in seeing this as an important issue.

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 2161
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 22 2018 1:42 PM

Kyle G. Anderson:
It will probably be a couple of months before I'm able to get it out the door

Hi Kyle,

Any ETA on this release now that we're closer to 2mos.?

Posts 898
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 22 2018 2:41 PM

Beloved:

Kyle G. Anderson:
It will probably be a couple of months before I'm able to get it out the door

Hi Kyle,

Any ETA on this release now that we're closer to 2mos.?

Beloved,

There have been other projects ahead of it in line that I've been working on but I'm hoping to start in the next couple of weeks. Thankfully I don't anticipate it being a too time intensive project.

Posts 2161
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 22 2018 6:33 PM

Thanks, Kyle

I look forward to seeing this happen soon. Much appreciated.

Posts 2161
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 7 2018 1:02 PM

Kyle G. Anderson:

Beloved,

There have been other projects ahead of it in line that I've been working on but I'm hoping to start in the next couple of weeks. Thankfully I don't anticipate it being a too time intensive project.

I know your busy with the Tov book corrections, but you still have yet to release the fix for Louw-Nida. I would appreciate a rough estimate of the release date for this fix, please. My interest in the Tov book corrections is with the hope that the author will reconsider his decision to stop the sale of his important work in Logos format. 

Posts 898
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 7 2018 1:22 PM

Beloved:

Kyle G. Anderson:

Beloved,

I know your busy with the Tov book corrections, but you still have yet to release the fix for Louw-Nida. I would appreciate a rough estimate of the release date for this fix, please. My interest in the Tov book corrections is with the hope that the author will reconsider his decision to stop the sale of his important work in Logos format. 

I apologize for the delay in communication. Unfortunately due to other projects and the nature of the work that will need to be done that creates a solution that will work for the greatest number of people it is going to take longer than I hoped and won't be finished until late-February.

As for Tov: I'm not involved in those discussions so I don't have anything to add beyond "we are too."

Posts 2161
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 25 2019 2:48 PM

Kyle G. Anderson:
due to other projects and the nature of the work that will need to be done that creates a solution that will work for the greatest number of people it is going to take longer than I hoped and won't be finished until late-February.

Hi Kyle,

Is this a good time to check on your progress? This still remains an issue. Thanks.

Posts 898
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 25 2019 3:23 PM

Beloved:

Kyle G. Anderson:
due to other projects and the nature of the work that will need to be done that creates a solution that will work for the greatest number of people it is going to take longer than I hoped and won't be finished until late-February.

Hi Kyle,

Is this a good time to check on your progress? This still remains an issue. Thanks.

It's being worked on right now. Best case it gets pushed out on Monday with the next batch of resource updates but three weeks feels more likely.

Posts 2161
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 25 2019 6:06 PM

Thanks Kyle, you  inspire faith. Looking forward to the fix!

Posts 17
Rev. Fix | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 3 2019 4:04 AM

I just want to add my voice to this thread - I too have run into this problem and have been frustrated by it. I finally started researching why this didn't work as it used to (very frustrating) and found this thread. Please prioritize!

And thank you as always for such a useful product!

Posts 2161
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 21 2019 3:37 PM

Kyle,

So happy with the fix for this issue.Thanks Geeked

Posts 238
Lankford Oxendine | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 21 2019 3:43 PM

I'm still showing the old behavior.  This issue has been fixed?

Posts 898
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 21 2019 4:04 PM

Beloved:

Kyle,

So happy with the fix for this issue.Thanks Geeked

I'm so glad to hear that. I hadn't heard from you and I was getting worried. I was hopeful that it was a fix that would make everyone happier.

Posts 898
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 21 2019 4:05 PM

Lankford Oxendine:

I'm still showing the old behavior.  This issue has been fixed?

Could you check your resource version for me? It's possible you're looking at the old version still.

Posts 238
Lankford Oxendine | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 21 2019 4:08 PM

Is this it?

LLS:46.30.4
2019-03-11T22:10:28Z
LOUWNIDA.logos4

Posts 2161
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 21 2019 6:01 PM

Lankford Oxendine:

Is this it?

LLS:46.30.4
2019-03-11T22:10:28Z
LOUWNIDA.logos4

That's up to date. Perhaps you are not familiar with how it has changed. Now if you hover over the superscript a popup will appear if you click on the superscript when the popup is in view it will take you to volume B. Neat huh?!

Posts 238
Lankford Oxendine | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 21 2019 6:06 PM

Oh, I got it. Thanks Beloved.   I was double clicking on the headword with no success.  Thanks for the  quick tutorial.  How did you know about the change?  I obviously missed something.  

Posts 2161
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 21 2019 6:18 PM

Lankford Oxendine:
How did you know about the change?

When I opened Logos to do some housekeeping on some new resources it was first in my list of updated resources.

Page 2 of 2 (39 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS