Reduced price on Anabaptist-Mennonite Studies collection

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 506
Daniel Yoder | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Nov 6 2017 1:04 PM

https://www.logos.com/product/23994/anabaptist-and-mennonite-studies-collection

The price of this collection has recently been reduced from $199.95 to $99.99. 

It has many valuable resources (from my perspective at least).  If you are interested in this collection please bid so that we can get it into production.   

Posts 1578
Kenute P. Curry | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 6 2017 1:44 PM

I would love to bid on this collection, but cannot even afford $99.99 right now.

Posts 2128
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 6 2017 2:52 PM

I have been on it for awhile.  I like the $99 price, but will more people get in on this, or does this just mean it is less likely to ever get produced?

Note:  This does include the immense Martyrs Mirror 

Posts 144
Jerome Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 6 2017 3:59 PM

I, too, have been in on this resource for some time. I was delighted to see the price reduction. It is a most valuable collection, especially with the massive work Martyrs Mirror. Do bid on this resource at this lowered price! 

Posts 53
Ezra Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 7 2017 10:07 PM

Daniel, are you Mennonite by chance? I grew up in the Mennonite Church USA.

Posts 506
Daniel Yoder | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 8 2017 8:04 AM

Ezra, I am a Mennonite.  My current affiliation is with the Biblical Mennonite Alliance.  

I teach a course on Anabaptist history and theology at a Bible institute and would benefit from having these resources available in Logos.  

Posts 5253
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 8 2017 9:39 AM

Kenute P. Curry:

I would love to bid on this collection, but cannot even afford $99.99 right now.

I am not in on this offering but don't let present circumstances hinder you it might be years away indeed would guess it is at least months. I know I had to kill one item once several years ago and then a couple days before the release I was in position to get the item I canceled.... You may have to cancel it, but you may find the resources to get it show up in time. I would not encourage anyone to order something they knew they had to cancel but God moves in mysterious ways.

-dan

Posts 3239
Milkman | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 8 2017 10:30 AM

I too have been in on this for a while. Hopefully it will now gather "more" interest.

mm.

Gao Lu:

I have been on it for awhile.  I like the $99 price, but will more people get in on this, or does this just mean it is less likely to ever get produced?

Note:  This does include the immense Martyrs Mirror 

mm.

Posts 506
Daniel Yoder | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 17 2017 7:07 AM

This collection doesn't seem to be gaining much traction.  I wonder if Faithlife would consider breaking it up.  Perhaps some of the individual volumes would gain enough interest.  

Posts 1044
EastTN | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 17 2017 8:23 AM

Daniel Yoder:

This collection doesn't seem to be gaining much traction.  I wonder if Faithlife would consider breaking it up.  Perhaps some of the individual volumes would gain enough interest.  

That would make it easier for me to bid. I just don't have $99 to put on something that's outside my primary range of interest, but I might pick up a volume or two.

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS