Missing Reading Status Circles

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 7745
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Nov 12 2017 10:58 AM

Just recently I have noticed that there are two of my Bibles that have missing reading status circles in the description

1. Message Bible
  2. Common English Bible

Here is an example:

There may be others but I have noticed these. Am I missing something or is there a reason why these are missing? Is anyone else seeing the same thing?

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 7745
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 12 2017 11:15 AM

I found another one as well. It makes me wonder how many more there are.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 7745
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 12 2017 11:20 AM

And another...

Posts 272
Mathew Haferkamp | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 12 2017 12:12 PM

Hey Bruce, I don't remember a circle.  You are talking desk top and logos 7?? 

Posts 7745
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 13 2017 5:38 AM

Mathew Haferkamp:
I don't remember a circle.  You are talking desk top and logos 7?? 

Reading circles show the % read both on the desktop in your library under information about a resource and also in the app. See below for an example in your library and note how that is missing in the above examples that I posted.

Save

Posts 1471
LogosEmployee
Andrew Batishko (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 13 2017 10:05 AM

The information panel does not show the reading progress if it's less than 1% (which is a different condition than in the library list, where it shows it if it's greater than 0%). Is it possible that the resources for which it's missing have a very low percentage completion?

I'll create a case for making the progress visible in the same conditions in both places.

Posts 1814
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 13 2017 10:46 AM

Andrew Batishko (Faithlife):

I'll create a case for making the progress visible in the same conditions in both places.

Thank you for consistency.

Posts 7745
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 14 2017 6:31 AM

Thanks so much Andrew. I think this is a good improvement.

I should mention that the books that I have mentioned above I have actually read in their entirety so why would they not be showing up in that case? I should clarify that I'm primarily speaking of the two Bibles - The Message and the Common English Bible. Could this be because there have been updates since I read them? Does this reset the reading % circle?

Posts 1471
LogosEmployee

What does the Reading Status column show in the Library panel for those resources. Can you include a screenshot?

Posts 7745
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 14 2017 12:51 PM

What does the Reading Status column show in the Library panel for those resources. Can you include a screenshot?

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS
Copyright 1992-2015 Faithlife / Logos Bible Software.